“Burgers and Fries are both Excellent”
Review of Woodies

Woodies
Ranked #170 of 1,294 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Reviewed July 23, 2018

I'd go for Woodies over Gibson's Burger Bar if you are craving a hamburger and are near the V&A Waterfront. Their spicy hamburgers was great and so were the fries (nicely seasoned). Prices are very reasonable too. You can find them upstairs in one of the corners at the V&A Market.

1  Thank Scott E

Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

OMG!!!The burgers are absolutely amazing and breath taking, I love it nice and juicy and some nice French fries.

Reviewed May 1, 2018

so we ate here last year and were extremely impressed with the burgers, so we said on this trip it will be a must.. shorter ques than the last time so we didnt have to wait so long but burger was not as good as the previous time and the worst part was they have a huge sign there saying "out of chips" i mean seriously, where did you ever see a burger place running out of Chips, plan properly guys when you know its gonna be a busy long weekend..

Reviewed March 13, 2018 via mobile

I usually pop by during my lunch time
As a gourmand I like my bbq burger with chips ✌✌friendly staff ever
Always smiley
You’ll be welcome with a smiley face +a warm greetings
I see U rasta(dude behind the counter with dread locks) keep up the friendly attitude

+make sure you stock enough tomatoes sauce
I will highly recommend woodies best damn burger to you all gourmands

1  Thank kabongoB
Reviewed March 8, 2018 via mobile

Woodies is located at the Waterfront in the Food Market. Definately the best burger in CT. I had the mushroom burger which was delicious but the avocado one is better. The fries are even better. Big portion. Great value for money.