Hilton Cape Town City Centre(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$103
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Radisson Blu Hotel Waterfront, Cape Town(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$159
US$138
  • Breakfast included
The Cape Royale(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$132
US$124
  • Pool
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

Holiday Inn Express Cape Town City Centre(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$69
  • Bar/Lounge
The Commodore(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$160
Blackheath Lodge(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$75
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

Derwent House Boutique Hotel(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$103
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

Parliament Hotel(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$46
US$45
  • Breakfast included
Victoria & Alfred Hotel(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$147
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$212/night.

The Table Bay Hotel(Cape Town Central)
US$459
US$408
Priceline
All reviewsguest housesea pointbreakfast tablesweet orangethree roomsprivate bathroomcold meatsbreakfasts were greatother gueststea and coffeewould stay here againsitting areahome away from homestayed nightshop on hop off bushonesty baryogurt
Reviewed September 13, 2017

The Sweetest Guest Houses have an unusual set-up with a series of guest houses spread around residential streets - most of them on narrow, steep hills and not that close together! There is a lack of organisation as there is no real central reception and lots of the staff/managers work between guest houses.

I had heard that they have a habit of making guests change rooms/guest houses so I did everything I could to try to prevent this - it didn't work! I was staying for 7 days so I kept asking staff if I could stay in the same room - they kept saying they didn't know and would get back to me! After two nights at the Sweet Olive, I was told I had to move to Sweet Ocean View. No reason was given. I was expected to make my own way between the two guest houses with my luggage - until I pointed out I didn't know where I was going. I was eventually taken there in the tuk tuk that staff use to travel between guest houses. I had finished one group tour and was starting another so was looking forward to relaxing - moving guest houses was an unnecessary inconvenience.

I can't fault the rooms and guest houses themselves - these are hidden gems in Cape Town. They are a home away from home. They are clean, safe and the breakfast is plentiful. The guest houses are often used for large groups at the start/finish of large tours, but I'd say they were better-suited for couples or families

Room Tip: Ask for an upstairs room if you want a view
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed September 10, 2017

A very convenient, location which suits my trips to Cape Town. I will highly recommend the guest house. I'm very glad for this opportunity.
Outstanding service and friendly staff adding to the whole pleasant experience.
Thank you.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed July 11, 2017

This place had the best view, best breakfast, nicest staff, most comfortable bed, and best location in Cape Town. After traveling around South Africa for two weeks, I finally found a place to chill in.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed June 11, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 4 nights. Very luxury room with view over the ocean! Memory, Marai and Mona Lisa thank you very much for your kindness and hospitality! Also the breakfasts were great!
In mai we stayed 4 nights in Sweet Orange also in Cape Town. The ladies were there also very kind, especially Moreblessing who told her story. The breakfasts with the special of the day were great. Big hug from us! John and Silvia Smit.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed May 28, 2017

The only place I stay at in Cape Town for 6 years running. Good value for money and loyal staff with the likes of Memory. Peaceful part of Seapoint yet very close to amenities. Breakfast options were also spot on.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo