Review Highlights
Best cooking class in town

Me and my girlfriend joined the cooking-class of Emma. Lapo (new assistants of Emma in her kitchen... read more

Reviewed December 21, 2016
Jonathan P
What a GREAT day. We LOVED it. R classes are all showing full. Send her an email and she will get back to you quickly. W

The only problem was the web site. Emma is having web problems. Send her an email and she will... read more

Reviewed May 10, 2016
fireman452
Tallahassee, Florida
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 21, 2016 via mobile

Would do it again anytime! I felt very welcome and enjoyed the entierty of the day. I learned many new things and have used the majority of these tricks in the time thereafter. This has enriched my passion and love for cooking and food. Simple and delicious cooking.

Reviewed January 10, 2016

We are a family of 4 on holiday in Cape Town and decided to do something a little different so booked ourselves onto a private Italian cooking class.
Emma who hosted the class was from the start friendly, welcoming and immediately made us feel at home.
The food was delicious and Emma inspiring, even my two daughters were happy to get involved. There was a lot of fun and laughter.
Now we are back in the UK we are trying out these dishes on our friends.
We would highly recommend a visit to Emma's Italian cooking class at her beautiful home in Cape Town.

Reviewed December 11, 2015 via mobile

We arrived at Emma´s place and got an unbelievible warm and friendly welcome. Immediately we feel like home and since we were friends since ever. We had a swim in the pool and everything was so lovely. In total we were 6 people and a great group. Emma is a passion cook and shows you how to cook delicious and overwhelming pasta so simple with a lot of fun (everybody is involved) and we laugh all the time together. We enjoyed this day so much and after 6 hours (normally it is estimate for 4 hours) we had to leave because we had other plans for the evening. it was more than a cooking event, more like a delicious and wonderful afternoon with friends. We will come back, of course. I really can recommend this experience. It is so lovely, warm and wonderful cooking experience. Thanks you Emma!!!!!

Reviewed December 8, 2015 via mobile

This Cooking class (which is superb!!) comes with a warm atmosphere, an amazing scenery (view over capetown), a lovely chilled vibe (15 min after arriving i was having a swim in the pool) and the most friendly and caring host (enrica). She made me feel like an old friend coming back home right from the beginning and is an inspiring warm personality with a great energy. The class was initially scheduled up from 12 to 4: since we spend the afternoon with the group having a chat, playing cards, drinking wine and having even more food, time was flying and before we knew it was after 6...
It was an amazing day and so much more than cooking!!! Thank you so much✨✨✨

Reviewed October 10, 2015

I had the pleasure of staying at Emma´s lovely Constantia Cape Town residence ;being invited to her amazing cooking class reminded me of my days in Milano, combining wonderful food ,fantatstic company, and learning the traditions of italian cooking and cucina. I enjoyed the experience tremendously, making not only amazing food but also wonderful friends, and would heartily recommend this experience to anyone.

Date of experience: September 2015