“All up a super experience”

Enrica Rocca Cooking School Cape Town
Ranked #11 of 20 things to do in Constantia
More attraction details
Owner description: Courses of authentic Italian and Ligurian cooking, a tour of the peninsula with a tourist guide, visiting the country’s most important wine estates, picking vegetables directly from Emma’s kitchen garden, making homemade pasta, taking lessons on wine matching and Italian cooking, are the experiences you could have with Emma who will make you fall in love with South Africa and will show it to you with the same passion she reserves for closest of friends.Corsi di autentica cucina italiana e ligure, il giro della Penisola con una guida turistica, la visita alle tenute vinicole più importanti del paese, la raccolta delle verdure direttamente dall’orto di Emma, fare la pasta fatta in casa, lezioni di abbinamento vini e di cucina italiana, sono tutte esperienze che farete con Emma che vi farà amare il Sud Africa e ve lo mostrerà con la stessa passione che riserva ai suoi parenti ed amici.
Reviewed April 16, 2016

Our friend organised Emma to come and teach us how to cook some amazing dishes at the house we stayed in while on holidays. Emma was fun, the recipes were easy to follow, and best of all, the meals were delicious. We had a really great experience, and Emma organised a sommelier (Ella) to provide and present the perfect matching wines. Super.

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"menu"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed March 29, 2016 via mobile

We held a private class in our villa in Camps Bay. Emma showed us some simple and delicious recipes while Ella introduced some amazing local wines. We had the best time and fond memories. An evening of fun and food between foodies! Magic!

Reviewed March 13, 2016 via mobile

I loved the time spent with Emma and learning how to make real gnocchi con pesto. If I could I would go again today! I loved this moment of sharing cuisine passion. It was totally inspirational for me! Thank you very much! Hope to be back soon!

Reviewed February 21, 2016 via mobile

Would do it again anytime! I felt very welcome and enjoyed the entierty of the day. I learned many new things and have used the majority of these tricks in the time thereafter. This has enriched my passion and love for cooking and food. Simple and delicious cooking.

See more reviews
Reviewed January 10, 2016

We are a family of 4 on holiday in Cape Town and decided to do something a little different so booked ourselves onto a private Italian cooking class.
Emma who hosted the class was from the start friendly, welcoming and immediately made us feel at home.
The food was delicious and Emma inspiring, even my two daughters were happy to get involved. There was a lot of fun and laughter.
Now we are back in the UK we are trying out these dishes on our friends.
We would highly recommend a visit to Emma's Italian cooking class at her beautiful home in Cape Town.