“Location! Location!”

Ranked #11 of 136 Restaurants in Hermanus
Price range: US$40 - US$115
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Just Pure Bistro serves breakfast,lunch and all day fare seven days a week. Dinner Wednesday, Thursday and Friday evenings (October to March). Fresh, seasonal, local and organic ingredients. Good food since 2009
Reviewed June 24, 2018

Not only does this restaurant have the most amazing location on Marine Drive with great views of the bay and any whales that might be around, but it also has fabulous food & service.
We tried the quiche of the day & also the Banting quiche, both of which were delicious.
Would certainly go back!

Reviewed June 10, 2018

7 of us visited Pure Bistro on Saturday for lunch without a booking during the Hermanus Fynarts Festival. The staff was very helpful and politely asked patrons to move and/ or share tables in order to accommodate us. Quick service and excellent food made my husband and I go back on Sunday for lunch. The Banting burger has a thick juicy patty served on courgette 'rosti' with guacamole and tzatziki - delicious! Once again the food was of the same high standard and the service attentive.

Reviewed May 29, 2018 via mobile

Stunning restaurant, great food especially loved the eggs benedict. The view is unsurpassed you could sit here all day long. Great coffee! Their products are amazing also!

1  Thank dgrhm102
Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

We went here for breakfast, as we were staying right next door, and it was really great. We loved the ambience and decor inside, it was welcoming and had a great view of the ocean. The coffees and interesting juices were good and the food was tasty and with generous portions. The croissant with the Nutella was especially good. The only reason I’m not giving a 5/5 rating, is that almost all of the breakfast options included eggs. As I don’t eat egg, that limited my choices.
We returned the next day to have some cake, and was not dissapointed.

I will definitely return on my next visit to Hermanus!

1  Thank hildezahnh
Reviewed April 15, 2018

I really enjoy this bistro every time I have visited. A boutique and a bistro in one. Such a pleasant atmosphere, with different furniture in square meter as well as a small shop. Owners have been there at times we have came in and they have arranged a table for us, even their own ;) The food is so fresh and the wines to the salads/shell fish are chilled. I absolutely love this place! The thing that put's my grade down is that at some points the service; staff do not really have a clue sometimes, of the spectacular wines of SA, and this saddens me, as there is such a spectra of it, and they should have an idea of what goes with what.