“Yummy ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

Awesome pizzas. Love the half and half option where you can have a pizza with half of it with one toppings and the other with another set of toppings. Lovey thin based pizza

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Disappointed restaurant had 7 people when I was there. Not once did the waitress visit my table to enquire whether I was happy or needed anything else. I was on my own & even my meal was not what I ordered. I ordered a Banting Lasagne but they brought me a normal Lasagne. No glass was brought for my water. Very dissapointed

Reviewed 20 June 2017

Really cool place, looked after the kids and the food was top notch. Friendly service and nice vibe on what was a pretty dismal Monday night, blowing a gale outside and many places appeared closed but this place was inviting and warm!
Viewed 2 times

1  Thank sneakyfox69
Reviewed 13 May 2017

We went there for lunch. Nothing exceptional. Typical pizza; typically average. Not the best place in Hermanus but it fills a hole when you're peckish.

Reviewed 9 April 2017

Set on the edge of hermanus the restaurant is light and modern with indoor and outdoor eating and a view of the sea. It is family oriented and catered well for children with crayons and playdough on arrival. We all enjoyed being artistic on the brown paper cloths!! The range of pizzas is extensive and they were well prepared and presented. Drinks were good too and service impeccable. Has good opening hours and is usually full.