“Amazing!!!”

Cuisines: Sushi, Asian
Reviewed June 22, 2017 via mobile

What can I say?!
Its great!
Very authentic with great service and exceptional value for money!
Fresh ingredients prepared from scratch.
Best Salmon Roses we had in a long time, just the right amount of rice. The Hoison Duck will make me be back time and time again, food made with care. ❤️❤️❤️it!

1  Thank Sarah E

Reviewed April 17, 2017

This is about the only restaurant of this kind in Hermanus. The restaurant is well-located on the R43 going into the CBD. Access is good and parking is available. The food served is tasy and of high quality. The spring rolls are amongst the best I have ever eaten. Other dishes such as the Sweet and Sour chicken was very tasty and beautifully served. Service is quick and most dishes are served within just a few minutes of waiting. If you like sushi and chinese food, this is just the place

Reviewed March 5, 2017

I am going to turn into a giant Tempura Prawn if I continue to eat here. We popped in for lunch and I had my usual prawns DELICIOUS !!!! A bottle of Graca, a bottle of sparkling water, a coke. My husband had a sweet and sour pork dish that was tasty but covered in a weirdly synthetic coloured sauce. He says he is going back to shredded pork and vegetables. Keep up the good work .CK SUSHI. They are at the top of my list.

Reviewed January 29, 2017

This is the third time we've been to Hermanus, and this treasure of a place, is well worth the visit. Their food is exceptional, delicious, and not that expensive, with generous portions to boot. Their sushi are decently priced and soo yummy. Our last meals, Hubby had the Crispy Chicken with sesame, I had the Seafood, stir fry noodle. AMAZING!!

Reviewed January 27, 2017

The best Tempura prawns in the west @ R88 for 9 they are good value. My husband had shredded pork with vegetables and we shared a bottle of Gracca. Yvonne is a delightful server and the owner and chef are also quite attentive. On the most favourite list right now.

1  Thank Geo H