“Beyond Bad!”
Review of Crabs Creek - CLOSED

Crabs Creek
Reviewed January 2, 2013

A large group of us went here for lunch last week. The whole experience apart from the company and the view was just terrible. Half an hour after placing our orders we were told that they hadn't received their seafood delivery that morning and so there was no calamari, but that we could have hake instead... It was well over an hour before only 4 of the 14 plates arrived. It would be another 45 minutes before everyone's dishes had been served. The chicken livers were raw in the middle, the hake was still frozen, the tartare sauce was inedible and the pint of prawns was half full of red grease, with mushy prawns and more heads than tails! When I went up to ask if there was a manager so I could complain, the waitresses blankly looked at one another asking if there was a manager- no one seemed to know.
In summary the waterside location is lovely, the management is diabolical and the food is nothing short of repulsive.

2  Thank Miss_Bliss82

Reviewed January 2, 2013

This was the worst meal I have ever had. The service was non-existent, the food was substandard and there was no manager to talk to. Such a pity as the venue is quite lovely.

2  Thank VeeHara
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Spent an hour and a half waiting for our food. It came in drips and drabs. In fact im still wauting fir mt beer 2.5 hrs later.
This restaurant would do well to close!

1  Thank Jameslite
Reviewed January 1, 2013

I used to love this place but it has gone down unbelievably! The worst restaurant experience I've ever had in my life. Poor service followed up with I edible food! My 'pint of prawns' had at least 300ml of oil at the bottom, as did most of the others ordered the pizza was terrible and the hake was raw! We asked our waitress if food was normally like this and she said the kitchen staff told her to shut up when she questioned it! There was also no manager present to complain to....

Such a pity as the location is great.

3  Thank Ian T
Reviewed December 30, 2012

On arrival our waitress told us it is very busy so we are going to wait a little longer for our food - did not mention how long we were going to wait for drinks....after a full 25 minutes we received our drinks. Our food was ordered and guess what? Only one of the dishes ordered came out of the kitchen, semi raw and an hour later the rest of our food still did not arrive, we gave up and left hungry even settling our bill was a struggle. We will not be back.