“Amazing and Interesting”

Ranked #6 of 181 Restaurants in Knysna
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 21, 2017

We were part of a large group that went there to enjoy a networking lunch. What a fantastic surprise!! The food was interesting, fresh and tasty, we will certainly stop there for lunch when next in the area.

1  Thank Andrew-Nell

Reviewed September 21, 2017

I never knew this place excited… I will definitely share this awesome cuisine restaurant with all my guest! The food is out of this world and the décor is amazing! Staff friendly and the history of this shop is giving it great value! I will definitely visit with friends and family! Great value for money! PS. and the little "blou aapie" is to cute for words!

Reviewed September 5, 2017 via mobile

What an awesome experience. A unique restaurant located in idillic setting. The decor was both interesting as well as very different from the norm. The food was delicious and affordable. Highly recommended

Reviewed August 12, 2017

When someone referred me to Tottie's I thought by myself that we will only find coffee and tea with past due date cake, but Oh my I was wrong.
The most beautiful and tasty breakfast for cheaper than chain restaurants. We even had cake after breakfast and it was so tasty. The large coffee for R23 can almost be shared, it is that big.
We didn't even wait that long for our food. The decor is vintage with lots of detail. Definitely worth the visit when you are in the area.

Reviewed August 9, 2017

I have had more lunches and breakfasts at Totties than I can remember and I have always enjoyed fantastic, fresh food at affordable prices. The setting is historical and artistic and the staff are friendly and genuine.