“First time at Mike's”

Mike's Kitchen Milnerton
Ranked #4 of 31 Restaurants in Milnerton
Reviewed 17 September 2017

We visited Mike's Kitchen on Koeberg for an early supper. The food was Excellent!! Hubby's steak was cooked to perfection, Calamari was delicious and the Chicken dish topped with olives, salsa and cheese, was delectable.

Cocktails were great ( however, i didn't enjoy my Mojito in a whiskey glass) We had a 3 year old with us as well, and the staff was very accommodating.
Indulged in the Oreo Crunch dessert, which was perfect!

Reviewed 17 September 2017

We responded to an advert on public media regarding a special meal at Mikes Kitchen, to celebrate their birthday nation wide. We decided to visit the Milnerton branch. We were met with a good welcome by the staff and our orders were taken immediately. Comparing the special "steak, chips, and onion rings" on a hot plate to the special price was very adequate. The steak, medium rare, cooked to perfection, onion rings nice and crispy and chips the best I've had in a long time. Finished off with the best "HOT" coffee in the business. I commend the value for money for such a meal. I will surely revisit to enjoy their standard meals if the quality of food is so high.
Management was visible all the time and I could only commend management for their excellent service and excellent food, even if it was only a birthday special

Reviewed 2 August 2017

Food is as excellent as I remember.

Had the Ladies ribs with a boiled potato and sour cream which melted in my mouth! Full of flavour!

On my second visit I had steak and salad with a garlic sauce. My steak was made to perfection and the sauce did taste like garlic.

Will see you guys again on my next trip down!

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

We had a good breakfast at Mike's Kitchen, we had their special breakfast for R40.00 which was two eggs bacon,chips and tomato.We added a sausage to it. Service was very friendly, I don't why they are so quiet?

Reviewed 9 May 2017

We visited Mike's Kitchen a couple of times with our grandchildren and the sfaff are so helpful and friendly and go out of their way to make things fun for the kids. The food is really tasty and typical South African, just what we wanted to experience!