“Great!”

Simply Asia Paddocks
Ranked #13 of 41 Restaurants in Milnerton
Cuisines: Sushi, Thai
Description: At Simply Asia we're proud to offer a unique Thai dining experience, with food prepared by authentic Thai chefs from the Land of Smiles and a menu packed full of delicious dishes to satisfy a wide range of palates.
Reviewed October 27, 2017

Great food as always!! Been here a couple of times already and has a nice experience every time. Food is tasty, service is good and great value for money.

Reviewed April 17, 2017 via mobile

I went with my family to the Paddock branch of Simply Asia and was left satisfied. The restaurant doesn't seem to do very well as its not full when I walk past it most days, and it wasn't when we sat down also. I think we were the only ones j the restaurant to be honest. We ordered some typical Asian dishes and we were all very impressed with the quality of the food. The portions were pretty small and it was very expensive though. Service was good and if you want good Asian food, you can't go wrong with this place. I'll definitely return in the future.

Reviewed February 23, 2017 via mobile

The food is always amazing. The service and attention to detail is less than desirable I feel there is a serious shortage of staff and those working are not adequately changed. I watched a mother get handed a high chair for her little one to carry to her own table.

The food is delicious but may need to drive a bit further to enjoy it.

Reviewed February 22, 2017

I simply LOVE Simply Asia! It is very convenient to have a branch so close to home. This Simply Asia has friendly service, short waiting times and friendly staff. Always a great choice!

Reviewed February 18, 2017 via mobile

Excellent clean restaurant with great food and good customer service, you can see the chefs cooking which is a nice touch