“Great Improvement, Highly Recommended ”
Review of Pit Masters

Pit Masters
Ranked #15 of 31 Restaurants in Milnerton
Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

Took me a year to come back but glad I did, got some great craft beers on tap at reasonable prices, also have a bigger menu, had the Brisket and Cheese burger, very different to normal burgers and very tasty, comes with nice crispy chips, owners make you feel very welcome and part of the family, quieter than the other places on the island, but once word gets round, I'm sure that will change, once again, well done

Reviewed 8 August 2016

A group of 4 of us went to Pit Masters for Dinner in August 2016. It is a quaint and charming little restaurant but was surprisingly quiet for a Friday evening. The décor was very functional and the seating comfortable.

I had smoked chicken wings (the spicy ones) as a starter and then the pulled Pork burger with fries. The smoked chicken wings were DELICIOUS and made even more so by the spicy barbeque sauce and the tasty smoked flavour. I would definitely recommend these as a starter. The pulled Pork burger was lightly smoked and also very tasty, and the fries appeared to be made in the restaurant (rather than the variety that are bought pre-cut) and were crispy outside and soft inside.

Delene was a delightful and friendly hostess and really made us feel as if we were home-from-home.

Would I go back to Pit Masters again – God willing, an emphatic YES !!!

Reviewed 3 August 2016

we went here as a group of 4 for sunday lunch.
the staff where vrery attentitive to our needs.
good value for money and yummy food
will definately go back

Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

Left me wanting more so will be back soon. Its a must try. The burgers are great a d will try more of the menu next time.

Reviewed 6 January 2016

We discovered Pit Masters at the Groote Post Market and then did some investigating and found out that they have a restaurant at Woodbridge Island.

We had dinner last night and the food was very good. My smoked brisket burger was a bit cold, so I sent it back and it was great the second time around.

My husband had the spare ribs and that was great. We shared our food in the end :)

No dessert as I am on diet at the moment and plus, I was stuffed from the dinner anyway.

The chairs are not that comfortable but the Owner said she would be looking into that and in addition, spoke to me about the "cold" food and said she would test it out today to see why it was cold. This was not the norm, according to her.

We will be going back, no question about it.