See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 2, 2016

We loved our stay at Wesselsheim guesthouse.Both Rudi and Francis were friendly and accommodating.The guesthouse was clean and comfortable and tastefully furnished.The aircon and pool helped us cool down and the breakfast was a welcome, delicious treat:-) I would definitely stay here again and highly recommend it to others.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed December 31, 2015

We recently stayed overnight at Wesselsheim on our annual motorbike trip! We were greeted at the gate by Rudi and were shown to lovely rooms (complete with air conditioning, a life saver in the 40 degree heat). A much needed dip in the pool sorted all our overheating problems.The rooms were wonderfully clean and comfortable. Rudi was very knowledgable about the town and reserved a table for us at The Black Swan, a great place to eat. In the morning we had a great omelette together with fresh watermelon and yogurt. A highly recommended place to stay! We will be back!

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

My friend Dr MJ Powell and her Husband Mr A Marinus was in charge of booking our accomadation on our lovely trip down the garden route. I'm so happy they chose well. On Friday evening after spending a lovely day at the cango wildlife ranch we booked into Wesselsheim Bed and Breakfast. From the moment we pulled into the gates I felt like I was in paradise. The owners Francis and Rudi welcomed us as we drove in. Eagerly waiting for us to step out of our vehicles. They showed us to our individual rooms and I was blown away. Each room had its only theme chic vintage type with a French bath. I was inlove. They allowed us to settle in and freshen up. Thereafter he showed us to the pool / entertainment area on the side of the house. We lounged around under a beautiful palm tree listening to subtle music and enjoyed a few cold drinks. They were exceptionally friendly, professional and courteous towards myself and my friends. The only sad thing about our stay at this magical guesthouse was that it was only for one evening.

Keep up the good work Francis and Rudi

Love
Tifny Afton Lategan

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 30, 2013

We are a family of 3 and we spent a weekend at Wesselsheim Guest House.
The accommodation was very comfortable as the old house had a very homely feel to it. The rooms are big and spacious and beautifully decorated.
Rudi and Francis are the perfect hosts and knowledgeable about the tourist attractions and local restaurants. They were very accommodating throughout our stay there, and ensured we received a heartfelt Klein Karoo experience.
Thanks guys you will definitely be seeing us again
The Coetzee family from Richards Bay

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Liesl C