Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Book In Advance

Ways to Experience Uva Mira Mountain Vineyards
from US$63.60
More Info
from US$85.60
More Info
All reviews false bay sauvignon blanc meat platter tasting room wine tasting awesome views bought several bottles well worth the effort great wine cape point stellenbosch area hidden valley wine lands wine route bread ernie els cheese
Reviewed September 7, 2017

A wonderful winery set in the most beautiful area. Tasting was superb, excellent wines on offer. We will return.

Reviewed August 22, 2017

Uva Mira is one of my all time favorite vineyards. There’s something truly special about both the wine estate and the wines. First of all, this secluded farm it is set way up high in the mountains. It’s surrounded not just by mountains, but also by pine trees and lavender, making for one beautiful experience for the eyes, nose, and heart. The tasting room is one of the coziest with its massive fire place, beautiful lunch table, and a tasting balcony where tasters can enjoy Stellenbosh from above. The wines are also unbelievable. From their everyday chardonnay to their robust reds, I wanted to do it all over again. I recommend getting to the winery around 3pm, enjoying some snacks and a tasting, and relaxing there through sunset. You won’t regret it.

1  Thank jessicaaU9987DE
Reviewed August 16, 2017

We received an invite from Porsche to taste the UVA Mira wines at their tasting room. The wines are superb, especially the ones that are not on your standard tasting list.

The meat and cheese platters are superb accompaniments. But the French loaves are the best I have ever had outside of France. When I made this comment, I was reliably informed 'that funny I should say that, because they are from France". I will definitely be contacting the importer.

The view from the tasting room is sublime, stretching all the way to False Bay at the Strand and beyond.

Lastly, to the people. They made our visit special. So knowledgable, especially young Michaela - your passion for Uva Mira was palpable. You brought the wines alive with your stories.

1  Thank LlewellynPatrick
Reviewed July 12, 2017

We'd already visited several other wineries but really enjoyed sitting on the deck enjoying the late afternoon sunshine while tasting several varieties. The service was both knowledgeable and friendly. We bought several bottles because their quality was so high. It is a bit of a drive off the main road but was well marked.

3  Thank David L
Reviewed May 12, 2017

Welcoming staff who couldn't do enough to make our visit a pleasant one made up for the shocking service received from a neighbouring farm. Delicious wine sipped while we ate a generous cheese platter and soaked up the magnificent views.

3  Thank Penny L