Book In Advance

from US$200.00
More Info
from US$75.20
More Info
All reviews wine tasting indochine restaurant stunning views our waiter on display amazing wine tasting room cheese board western cape an amazing experience sauvignon blanc stellenbosch area south africa art diamonds estate sculptures
Reviewed January 6, 2018

We really enjoyed the vibe of this property and had a great experience doing a quick wine tasting and walk around the grounds. The drive up to the estate was beautiful, and this is definitely a well-run establishment. Our server for the Wine Tasting, Axwin, was very knowledgeable and super friendly! We really enjoyed our time there!

Reviewed January 6, 2018 via mobile

This review is only for the wine tasting. Out of all of the wineries that we went to, this was by far the most extravagant. After our first wine pour, I asked the server a question about the grapes that were grown there. He simply looked at me and said, "If you listened carefully, I said...". First of all, it's sometimes difficult for me to completely understand people from other countries due to accent differences. Secondly, even if he already said the answer to my question, the courteous thing to do would be to repeat the answer. It's quite perplexing to me that with all of the money spent at Delaire Graff Estate, they don't spend time training their staff to be courteous and respectful towards patrons.

I personally wouldn't recommended going to this winery for a wine tasting. It's quite sad to be treated in this manner on my honeymoon.

2  Thank Kim G
Reviewed January 5, 2018

We have had two memorable evenings here visiting RSA. One of them was my marriage day spend just with the two of us. But the staff have made this into an amazing evening. Can't you believe the art here. I would like to have everything there in my home, remarkably.

Reviewed January 5, 2018 via mobile

Such a beautiful setting, really stunning, we stopped off on our way back from Franschhoek to try their wine tasting. I’d had a fantastic lunch here previously.

Reasonably priced, lovely wine but we really didn’t appreciate the hard sell, not just from our waiter, but by a blonde lady, who I guess is paid on commission. We’d barely started and she was doing the heavy sell. This was our 4th wine tasting of our trip and the first where we got the heavy sell.

Turns out it’s cheaper to buy the rosé in Sweden where my partner lives, about 4 Euros per bottle less. Couldn’t we just enjoy the tasting without the heavy sell?

Very nice waitress but she vanished towards the end of our time there. We asked for the bill from another lady but nothing arrived.

Very slow service, in the end we paid on the way out as we’d got fed up waiting. Tasting at Boschendal much nicer, faster and cheaper.

Too busy, too noisy, won’t hurry back!!

1  Thank boots222
Reviewed December 22, 2017

It feels as if you were living in a film. Every little detail was taken care of. Restaurant with excelente food and extremely attentive employees. A wine tasting experience is also a great experience.