In total spent around 10 days there over Christmas and at start of new year. Claudia and Harry (the owners and hosts) are incredible - more like a private house party than hotel. The pool and setting are near perfect. Food is excellent, if quite heavily European, rather than Indian. Rooms are each uniquely and cleverly designed. Staff have been there many years and loyal to place and guests. I will be going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nilaya Hermitage is located on the hill tops of Arpora, North Goa with a stunning view of the Arabian Sea and the Arpora Valley. The 33 meter swimming pool rises out like a blue lagoon amongst an award winning Moorish architecture. The Boutique resort naturally blends into the landscaped gardens and the surrounding forest that gives a surreal effect of being away in a different world where quietness is what you breath. The food is predominantly continental and is prepared lovingly by our master chef with more than 15 years of hosting the discerning traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Nilaya Hermitage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nilaya Hermitage Arpora
- Nilaya Hermitage Hotel Arpora
- Nilaya Hermitage Goa/Arpora