“Best Restaurant in Candidasa ”
Review of Balissa Restaurant

Balissa Restaurant
Ranked #41 of 70 Restaurants in Candidasa
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Balissa is the best restaurant in Candidasa.
When I come to Bali with my family we always go to Balissa for the beautiful food and service.
This time travelling to Bali I was on my own and visited Balissa restaurant once again because of its excellent food and fantastic staff.
If you ask for Dek Ter she will look after you - she is very professional and kind.
Overall I have always had extremely positive experiences here every time I have visited, it is perfect for families, couples, and even solo travellers like me!
P.S For dessert - their deep fried ice cream is delicious!!

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Food & drinks extremely average compared to the price and quite surly service from the owner when we chose Mojitos over arak cocktails and turned down an expensive lobster. Its a tourist trap: go to Joglo's if you want a more finer dining experience or Warung Padang Kegac (the most amazing food in my opinion and v affordable). The worst experience though came from an elderly man with a walking stick falling down their stairs really badly...the owner, staff and even some customers all started hysterically laughing at him after somewhat helping him up. Shocked, I confronted the owner who seemed only concerned about her business and not the elderly man. Horrible.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Had a nice dinner here. The pizza was very good, the fish and chips were great with yummy fresh fish. Other meals were fresh and tasty. Would eat here again

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

The food too standard with the price little expensive..have welcome drink..waitress so friendly.....

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

Had dinner tonight with good friends. Loved the welcome drink. Three of us ordered Prawn dishes and we all enjoyed our meals. The third ordered a chicken dish which was equally enjoyed. Service was attentive and professional. Dessert was good but they had no bananas for my pancakes! That's my only complaint.