“Beautiful in every way - satisfied 'Kiwis'”
Review of Balissa Restaurant

Balissa Restaurant
Ranked #33 of 75 Restaurants in Candidasa
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The restaurant overlooks the lagoon and is located on the main road. There is a fine selection of Indonesian and Western food on the menu nd friendly staff
Reviewed August 6, 2017

Dinner last night at Balissa was beautiful in every way. Beautiful food - amazing flavours and beautiful staff. The food was perfect and just to my liking. The best location for watching the world go by. Great view from the balcony. Our beautiful hostess Dek Ter was so attentive and looked after us so well helping us to choose the best dish for our taste - she was right on point - Loved it. Tremakasi! We come back to Balissa every time we come to Candidassa and our experience has been excellent every time. We had pork with sweet sauce (not too sweet - yum) and Chicken and Pineapple as well as Cap Cai (excuse my spelling).

camessahotel, Manajer Umum at Balissa Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2018

Thanks for your coming and comment, of course its will be keep and improve our product and service so become custumer enjoyable. hope see you again.

Reviewed August 6, 2017

This restaurant has a most beautiful view of the gorgeous lily-filled lagoon at Candidasa and is a wonderful place from which to watch the sun setting after another wonderful day in Bali
I've been visiting the restaurant for 17 years and have always been very pleased by both the food and the service. All the food is cooked to a high standard and the preparation is safe and impressively fast. The staff are super friendly and Ibu Kadek Dek Ter is a most kind and compassionate host. Being welcomed to this restaurant is like coming home to a warm loving family. The restaurant is suitable for couples, families and solo travellers
Menu prices are lower than other comparable restaurants in Candidasa, with top quality main courses at around US$4 or less. The menu has the best of local cuisine along with European food and specials which change daily.

1  Thank SusanFmPortDouglas

Very happy to hear it, my manager as much thanks to staff who have worked well in accordance with the hope in order to provide what the guests desire. Thanks also to Mr / Mrs SusanFmPortDouglas who has come to Balissa Restaurant hopefully we can meet again.

Reviewed August 4, 2017 via mobile

Balissa is the best restaurant in Candidasa.
When I come to Bali with my family we always go to Balissa for the beautiful food and service.
This time travelling to Bali I was on my own and visited Balissa restaurant once again because of its excellent food and fantastic staff.
If you ask for Dek Ter she will look after you - she is very professional and kind.
Overall I have always had extremely positive experiences here every time I have visited, it is perfect for families, couples, and even solo travellers like me!
P.S For dessert - their deep fried ice cream is delicious!!

Dear Molly G.
Always thanks for your coming and support us come to Balissa Restaurant every visiting Bali,"! Bali without tourist is nothing, hope you come and come again.

Reviewed July 31, 2017 via mobile

Food & drinks extremely average compared to the price and quite surly service from the owner when we chose Mojitos over arak cocktails and turned down an expensive lobster. Its a tourist trap: go to Joglo's if you want a more finer dining experience or Warung Padang Kegac (the most amazing food in my opinion and v affordable). The worst experience though came from an elderly man with a walking stick falling down their stairs really badly...the owner, staff and even some customers all started hysterically laughing at him after somewhat helping him up. Shocked, I confronted the owner who seemed only concerned about her business and not the elderly man. Horrible.

From the beginning we open BALISSA RESTAURANT with the motto TATTWAMASI means you and me is unity if I want to be happy then I have to happy other people, so if there is something that is not pleasing apologize because it is beyond our ability and any input or comments remain an evaluation to improve our products and services, thanks and hope to come with different services.

Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

Had a nice dinner here. The pizza was very good, the fish and chips were great with yummy fresh fish. Other meals were fresh and tasty. Would eat here again

Dear Michelle B.