“So good”
Review of Balissa Restaurant

Balissa Restaurant
Ranked #34 of 73 Restaurants in Candidasa
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The restaurant overlooks the lagoon and is located on the main road. There is a fine selection of Indonesian and Western food on the menu nd friendly staff
Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I stopped here after trying to find a good restaurant in the neighborhood.

Upon sitting down, the attentive staff brought out a free sample of their ginger lemon drink. It was so good!

We ended up ordering two smoothies each, and plenty of food. I got the Tom Yum and a curry, while my friend ordered all kinds of food.

Both of us were pleasantly full and happy. I'd definitely recommend this place!

BALISSA_RESTAURANT, General Manager at Balissa Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2017

Dear Kelly H

OK, the entire staff would like to say thank you very much for your attention to Balissa Bar & Restaurant hopefully to meet again and enjoy more delicious food.

Balissa Management

Reviewed August 17, 2017

Welcomed by lovely Kadek for dinner, we both experienced a friendly and happy atmosphere and beautiful food. We had been here before and I was wanting to order the seafood crepe again. It didn't disappoint, the crepe was full of seafood with a sauce to die for. The drink waiter was also friendly suggesting the mojito was a specialty. He was right! Great food and service. Thanks Balissa. We'll be back next year!

Dear Sue B

The entire staff was very happy and said a big thank you for coming back to Balissa Bar & Restaurant after so long to meet, may God bring us back together

Balissa management

Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

Maybe it was just my mood, but I experienced it more often here in Bali. And don't get me wrong, I like friendly people, but sometimes it's a little bit overdone and it feels fake. But besides that everythink looks proper, the staff as well as the tabels are perfectly folded, the view is enjoyable and the tomatosoup was okay.

camessahotel, Manajer Umum at Balissa Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2018

Thank you for your comments,"! Anything we do as a permanent employee is a duty that must be done in earnest and sincere because we hope anyone who comes to Balissa Restaurant to enjoy the dish served with the intention to come back or convey to the nearest person, apologize if anyone is not pleased but any comments Tuan will be an evaluation to improve our service. hope come again.

Balissa Management

Reviewed August 6, 2017

Dinner last night at Balissa was beautiful in every way. Beautiful food - amazing flavours and beautiful staff. The food was perfect and just to my liking. The best location for watching the world go by. Great view from the balcony. Our beautiful hostess Dek Ter was so attentive and looked after us so well helping us to choose the best dish for our taste - she was right on point - Loved it. Tremakasi! We come back to Balissa every time we come to Candidassa and our experience has been excellent every time. We had pork with sweet sauce (not too sweet - yum) and Chicken and Pineapple as well as Cap Cai (excuse my spelling).

Thanks for your coming and comment, of course its will be keep and improve our product and service so become custumer enjoyable. hope see you again.

B a l i s s a

Reviewed August 6, 2017

This restaurant has a most beautiful view of the gorgeous lily-filled lagoon at Candidasa and is a wonderful place from which to watch the sun setting after another wonderful day in Bali
I've been visiting the restaurant for 17 years and have always been very pleased by both the food and the service. All the food is cooked to a high standard and the preparation is safe and impressively fast. The staff are super friendly and Ibu Kadek Dek Ter is a most kind and compassionate host. Being welcomed to this restaurant is like coming home to a warm loving family. The restaurant is suitable for couples, families and solo travellers
Menu prices are lower than other comparable restaurants in Candidasa, with top quality main courses at around US$4 or less. The menu has the best of local cuisine along with European food and specials which change daily.

1  Thank SusanFmPortDouglas

Very happy to hear it, my manager as much thanks to staff who have worked well in accordance with the hope in order to provide what the guests desire. Thanks also to Mr / Mrs SusanFmPortDouglas who has come to Balissa Restaurant hopefully we can meet again.

B a l i s s a