“So good”

Ranked #42 of 70 Restaurants in Candidasa
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I stopped here after trying to find a good restaurant in the neighborhood.

Upon sitting down, the attentive staff brought out a free sample of their ginger lemon drink. It was so good!

We ended up ordering two smoothies each, and plenty of food. I got the Tom Yum and a curry, while my friend ordered all kinds of food.

Both of us were pleasantly full and happy. I'd definitely recommend this place!

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Welcomed by lovely Kadek for dinner, we both experienced a friendly and happy atmosphere and beautiful food. We had been here before and I was wanting to order the seafood crepe again. It didn't disappoint, the crepe was full of seafood with a sauce to die for. The drink waiter was also friendly suggesting the mojito was a specialty. He was right! Great food and service. Thanks Balissa. We'll be back next year!

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Maybe it was just my mood, but I experienced it more often here in Bali. And don't get me wrong, I like friendly people, but sometimes it's a little bit overdone and it feels fake. But besides that everythink looks proper, the staff as well as the tabels are perfectly folded, the view is enjoyable and the tomatosoup was okay.

Reviewed 6 August 2017

Dinner last night at Balissa was beautiful in every way. Beautiful food - amazing flavours and beautiful staff. The food was perfect and just to my liking. The best location for watching the world go by. Great view from the balcony. Our beautiful hostess Dek Ter was so attentive and looked after us so well helping us to choose the best dish for our taste - she was right on point - Loved it. Tremakasi! We come back to Balissa every time we come to Candidassa and our experience has been excellent every time. We had pork with sweet sauce (not too sweet - yum) and Chicken and Pineapple as well as Cap Cai (excuse my spelling).

Reviewed 6 August 2017

This restaurant has a most beautiful view of the gorgeous lily-filled lagoon at Candidasa and is a wonderful place from which to watch the sun setting after another wonderful day in Bali
I've been visiting the restaurant for 17 years and have always been very pleased by both the food and the service. All the food is cooked to a high standard and the preparation is safe and impressively fast. The staff are super friendly and Ibu Kadek Dek Ter is a most kind and compassionate host. Being welcomed to this restaurant is like coming home to a warm loving family. The restaurant is suitable for couples, families and solo travellers
Menu prices are lower than other comparable restaurants in Candidasa, with top quality main courses at around US$4 or less. The menu has the best of local cuisine along with European food and specials which change daily.

1  Thank SusanFmPortDouglas