All reviews cap cay kettle bungalow bathroom bali pool
Reviewed August 16, 2018

As a solo mid-50's traveler, I like to have a bit of space and privacy and like to stay somewhere for more than a few days. DasaWana was perfect -- I had bungalow #1 which had two outside sitting areas, twin beds, sitting room, small kitchenette, and bathroom. The setting is in beautiful gardens, the staff are super friendly, the manager Ketut was very accommodating (I booked in 4 nights and extended to 8). Being alone, I didn't want to spend a lot of time dining out by myself, so I ate at the resort restaurant 6 of my 8 nights -- I LOVED the food. Best value too of my entire 7 week stay on Bali. Cap Cay was my favorite and the ladies took good care of me! I had an awesome scooter driver Komang Budiarta (WA +62 87762869224) who took me everywhere; and also did some lovely nature trekking with German expat Ekkard who offers tarot readings and has lots of wisdom to share (arun_visiontours@hotmail.com). I absolutely loved my week in Candi dasa and look forward to returning.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed August 15, 2018

Nice resort, quite calm and good location. The swimming pool was not clean and we had the feeling as if everything we ask for (laundry, motorcycle, etc.) has to be paid inmediatly. It was the first time we had that "pressure" in Indonesia. Nevertheless, our stay was confortable.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 9, 2018

I stayed at Dasa Wana Resort for 10 days. Somebody will say that 10 days in Candidasa is too much, but Dasa Wana was a perfect place to stay. Friendly and helpful staff that is always ready to help and give advice. Delicious and not expensive food at the restaurant. Special thanks to the girls from the kitchen because they cooked, served very well and helped in some situations. I do not want to forget the cleaning staff. They cleaned every day, the only thing if you want new towels just ask them. I want to thank our gardener, because Dasa Wana is located in the beautiful garden that surrounds you, the territory is clean and amazing. What about accomodation itself, the big bungalows, villas and rooms? Rooms are lovely, spacious. We stayed at the standard triple room with the big terrace, but it wasn't standard, it was more than we expected. The room has a safe, a big fridge, a TV, a wardrobe, a sofa, an electronic kettle, a coffee machine, kitchen utilities and etc. We love sitting and drinking coffee on the terrace when breeze from the ocean blows. Dasa Wana is not located on the beach, but it is a plus, it is not noisy, and the ocean is a couple minutes to go. The hotel also has not big, but clean pool. We felt ourselves at home comfortable and even didn't want to leave.
If we stay again in Candidasa, Dasa Wana is our only choice,
Thanks to the manager Ketut, he will always help.

Room Tip: Standard Triple room.
Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank ytsoy440359
Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

I serious cant get along with the good reviews. Stayed Here for four days.

On the first View everything looks good (Main area) then you See some broken things like bad tiles. And rusty pool covers and stuff like this. My breakfast was good so far execpt the last day. Fruits were old and dry. The Restaurant didnt even had beer one night.

Biggest no go was, when i woke up and found mice poop on the floor. Flithy bathrooms...

I dont want to come back. And i am happy i could leave this hotel.

One good thing which worked fine was renting of scooter...

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed June 30, 2018

We loved this place! Beautiful large room with a private balcony overlooking lush tropical gardens! Comfy bed drinking water and even a kettle in the room. Gardens beautiful lovely pool. Yummy breakfast and excellent staff

Room Tip: All lovely
Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple