“BLT calzone a must try”
Review of Tus' Restaurant

Tus' Restaurant
Ranked #135 of 395 Restaurants in Muntinlupa
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Description: Comfortable, homey dining experience, serving unique Modern European cuisine, with favorites: Pot Pies, Tus Skillet Rib Eye Steaks, and our very own Half Baked Cookie!
Reviewed April 10, 2017

Had dinner here after the school recognition day of my son. We were the only customers during that time. I didn't know if there's wifi, because i forgot to ask. Food serving is big especially the BLT calzone, oozing with melted cheese and tasty bacon. My father loved the salmon, my nephew finished his mac and cheese, and of course, my son feasted as usual on ice cream and cookies, which also tastes great.

Reviewed April 3, 2017

we ordered the spicy lemon pesto rib eye steak. It was cooked nicely and correct doneness of meat that I ordered (medium well) . I will definitely come back. We have also tried the half baked cookie . it is delicious . FYI they offer a glass or red wine to go with your steak during tuesdays

Reviewed December 20, 2016

My girlfriends and I held our Christmas dinner in Tus Claypots and Skillets last weekend, and I really enjoyed the place and the food. We loved their pepperoni pasta salad, we ordered for a second round. Their pan-seared salmon is also good, though the serving size is quite small for a big appetite in a group for sharing. The accompanying herb rice is perfect. We also loved the half slab tender rack of ribs and the dips. We were lucky to be offered their new skillet dish, with chicken and bacon, oozing with mozzarella cheese. This is also a perfect date place with a very cozy ambiance.

Reviewed October 13, 2016 via mobile

AMAZING FOOD ! Everything we ordered was delicious ! Spicy Lemon Steak , BLT Calzone , Caesar salad , Wet beef burrito !!! The half baked cookie is to die for !!! Great service ! Definitely coming back !!!!

Reviewed October 5, 2016 via mobile

My favorites:
Mushroom soup, pineapple float, sea salt and pepper steak and.... half baked cookie!! ♡♡♡