“midnight snacks!”

McDonald's
Ranked #22 of 198 Restaurants in Las Pinas
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Reviewed November 21, 2017

we always go here for midnight snacks. best mcdonalds branch to go to in las pinas. menu is always available.

Reviewed August 31, 2017 via mobile

The place is nice alright but,, they have weak internet connection,, and the food is good yes but sometimes you kinda loss your appetite because of children asking for food.

Reviewed August 29, 2017 via mobile

I have always loved McDonalds, especially their nuggets and barbeque sauce. Love the burgers and fries too. The only thin I don't enjoy in McDonalds is their coffee,,

Reviewed August 21, 2017 via mobile

Our Tambayan place.we love going to McDonald's and just hang out,, talk and chat with friends
Rice meals not so much but burgers are always great.

Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

I like hanging out in McDonald's with my friends,, it's noisy outside because it's along the highway and the buses and jeepneys are rrally loud and noisy but other than that I don't think the place has a problem.