“Good Food”

KFC
Ranked #2 of 3 Quick Bites in Las Pinas
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Reviewed April 11, 2017

One thing that I particularly liked at KFC is they always introduce a variety of dishes not just confined in serving fried chicken. But since I love their chicken (hot & crispy in particular), I tried their bucket meal of less than P500 has 8 pieces of chicken, 4 cups of rice, 4 cups of mashed potato and 4 glasses of soda. This is my treat to my BFF and her kid. But whenever I eat solo, I just ordered 1 piece of chicken with fixin and drink.

I would never get tired of eating in this place.

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed March 9, 2017

I came in at around 2:30 am and ordered a 2-piece chicken and mashed potatoes and a large coke. 1 original and 1 hot and crispy. The chickens were cooked fresh and mashed potatoes were new, not the ones that were kept in a fridge in a long time tapos ima microwave? Not here! I gave it two thumbs up for the overall service and the food!

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed February 10, 2017

The gravy and the original recipe chicken is what i always order. One of my favorite fast food fried chicken.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed December 8, 2016

KFC offers unique taste of gravy. Their original chicken is really good and of course their service is fast just like any other fast food.Their prices are also affordable for students, working class and those who are in a budget.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed June 12, 2016

You can tell that the chicken is good by the number of extra rice somebody orders. The KFC chicken is still the best tasting fastfood chicken in the country. When paired with the KFC signature gravy, nothing can beat the taste - Many have tried, all have failed.

Date of visit: June 2016