“TGI Fridays is my comfort food stop”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Ranked #34 of 198 Restaurants in Las Pinas
Reviewed June 30, 2018

Love the chicken wings very large, and the beer on tap. I bring the family. We have the TGIF card for the discount too. Service is always good. I also like there salad.

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

The Black Calamari pasta is the best I had for a while. I don't really patronize TGI Friday's coz it's expensive for my taste but when I tasted this pasta I went for seconds in another branch.

Reviewed March 4, 2018

There's a big difference when a server hovers in between attentive and annoying. We have the menu, we will call the server when we are ready to order, no need to stand beside the table and ask the customers almost every minute if we are ready to order. Sad thing is once the food is served there's no one to call if you need something else. Perhaps this branch is relatively new so the servers are too eager to connect with the customers.

First 2 orders were blunders, they don't have it. Next order was served but I was expecting a Chicken Breast not a Chick Breast. Worst is the mashed potato that must have been "sprinkled" with too much salt. My son's doesn't taste salty at all.

Since this branch is probably catching on its learning curve, better visit other branches.

Reviewed August 25, 2017

There are two places that I like the calamares, Italiannis and Fridays. No wonder because they are sister companies. If you have a discount card from Italiannis you can also have 20% discount in Fridays.

So for the food, the calamare is perfect! The ribs? balance taste, sweet but not too sweet. The ribs in Tony Romas are very sweet I dont like and thus I dont eat there anymore.

Reviewed June 7, 2017 via mobile

I've visited four branches of TGI Fridays but the food in this branch sucks! I dined here with my family and this is the first time my kid did not like the baby back ribs (which she often eats at other branches). The steak I ordered has already cooled down with not much glaze. The salmon was also dry and not that warm. I would have asked the server to reheat the dishes but it would take another waiting time apart from the long waiting time we had since ordering.