“A wonderful place for a wonderful occasion.”
Review of Patio Vera

Patio Vera
Ranked #15 of 208 Restaurants in Marikina
Cuisines: Spanish
Reviewed August 23, 2016

On September 8, 2015, I surprised my wife here in Patio Vera for our 8th wedding anniversary. One of the waiters (I apologize,I forgot his name.) helped me arrange and prepare a romantic dinner for me and for my wonderful wife Joy. In a small part of the restaurant the waiter designed the perfect spot for me and my wife's dinner. When we arrived, at the restaurant when I saw the setup. I was so amazed. It was perfectly designed by the waiter as what I have planned. When my wife saw it, she was so surprised and she loved it. This will be a memorable experience for me and my wife. Our experienced at Patio Vera is so wonderful. The food was great. The ambiance is so perfect for a romantic dinner. The owner and the waiters are very kind and very customer service oriented. One more thing, the owner allowed us to go inside the house and took some pictures.

Date of visit: September 2015

Reviewed August 9, 2016 via mobile

Food is good. Price is not bad. Ambiance is a little dreary inside and my only concern is parking is not easy. They do have valet parking.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed June 13, 2016

Upon entry you would already feel a different atmosphere of the place. Been here for lunch and diner and the experience are quite different that makes this place unique for me.

They serve Marikina's known dishes like everlasting at pininyahan just to name few.

You can also see the soul of the place which is Shoes the industry that made the city known for.

Im happy that we have a place like this in Marikina!!!

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed June 3, 2016 via mobile

Always excited to go to Patio Vera. Love the garden and the aligue shrimps, topped with a glass of wine. Once complained about the taste of a cake, complained handled well and professional. Looking forward to go back! Check the house, its great.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed May 23, 2016 via mobile

My husband had a reservation in this place..and i was surprised the ambiance was soo romantic. The place is good for couples who seeks good food and a refreshing ambiance. The food we ordered were all delicious..especially the halaan soup( loved it) ..the garden ambiance was so delightful to my eyes and mind you "no mosquitos" pestering ..Staff and the Manager were so friendly and accomodating. The only thing this place don't have is a parking space but do offer valet parking.Definitely, will.go back to this place....

Date of visit: May 2016