“Reasonably priced burgers”
Review of Chevy Burger

Chevy Burger
Ranked #25 of 203 Restaurants in Marikina
Reviewed November 7, 2017

The place is popular in the area. The place is small, open (no aircon) which can be a good thing since the noise of some customers is not contained. It is just beside the street (but not that close and the area is not that polluted) and not really a 'tambayan' type. A typical buger joint by the roadside. This is currently my go-to place whenever I need better burgers beyond the ones from the fast food. The patties were huge but they're on the borderline of juicy and not-so done (and I prefer my patties well-done). Other items on the menu are not so reasonably priced for me. Spaghetti from the fastfood tastes better and cheaper.

Reviewed November 3, 2017

Great burger for the affordable price, we enjoy the foods fries and burgers. Me and my little brother loved the flavors of the burger. Their burgers start at 40 pesos and that is worth it for the price.

1  Thank Keith C
Reviewed April 15, 2017

This is basically your home-style burger, it's delicious but you can get the same Pinoy burger taste at other places. But the price point is too good to resist that's why place is always packed. They now have different branches across Marikina and they are constructing a bigger one across the street.

Reviewed November 17, 2016

Can someone or somebody post about Chevy's Burger in Antipolo City...

I can't find it.

I miss the flavor of the burger, plus unlimited coffee for a coffee addict like me, who cannot survive without it. And it's only 45 pesos for an unlimited coffee, plus cheap but perfectly cooked burgers. The only whammy is the t-bone. I regret that i forgot that i have dentures.

Honestly, it's good to be visited only once, MORE!MORE!MORE!

Reviewed June 13, 2016

I saw Chevy burger last month while going to friend's place in downtown Marikina, I got curious since it is a small burger joint but so many customers.

The place is simple, there are few tables but all jam pact. Since it is raining that time, I have lots of time to kill. As I was waiting for my order, I noticed that the place is although small it is very organized and clean but unfortunately the place has no comfort rooms for their customers which is the only thing I find negative. The area is very accessible, the place is located along the hi-way and it is surrounded by many establishments like groceries, schools and others.

As my food arrives I was surprise on the big servings. Their burgers are big, full of meat, the spaghetti is good for 2 - 3 persons or even maybe 4 if they are not big eaters. The fries are also big plus I recommend the fish and chips you will not be sorry. Chevy burger's food selections are many and they are all available.The price of their meal is very affordable, it will not hurt your budget.

I recommend this to all, I personally will be back in a regular basis. Also they have other branches in Calumpang, Marikina and Santolan Pasig but my friend says the one Lamuan branch is still the best.