1,364 results
All reviewssky towerfood courtmanila bayfresh restauranteclipse barred lanternbay viewgaming areales miserableslas vegasthe executive loungeslot machinesworld classcigarette smokenoodlesstar hotelbreakfast buffet
Reviewed April 2, 2018

Firstly, I must say I was quite staggered by the elegance of the establishment. From the very moment I stepped foot in the building to my farewell, all was certainly worthwhile. I started my day immersed with the image of the sun by the sea and casually walked by pleasant faces who greeted in a cordial and relaxed manner. It was soon even more encouraging as I observed the attention to detail in the facilities which was strikingly impressive. During my stay, I came across quite a number of staff who were polite and very much accommodating. Among-st those personnel there was this one chap who I appreciated quite a lot. Perhaps it may have just been a coincidence that he was there during my daily workout. I believe he was the designated trainer during that time. He was very much engaging in conversation and morale support especially. He introduced me to quite a bespoke workout routine which to this day surprisingly, I still mimic. I strongly recommend him if you train. This knowledgeable and well-mannered chap will make it a lot more interesting. I believe his name is somewhere down the line of Mohammed or Ahmed, a middle eastern fellow. The facility was for the gym was properly put together and in good care. You'd be surprised how vacant the area was or I assume it just may have been too early for a majority of people to work out. Don't get me started on the food which if I may add was simply delicious. As for the rooms no complaints perfect in every aspect you may see. I would certainly recommend Solaire at any given point in time.

Room Tip: Stunning view day or night.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Gianpietro I, Vice President - Hotel Operations at Solaire Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2018

Thank you for your incredibly well rounded review. The gym and spa areas are often areas that are a large positive for our property as most don't expect a gaming property to make an effort for an often under utilized area. Just like the property we wanted to ensure all aspects of the experience were world class, I am glad to hear we fulfilled our service promise.

Please come back and visit us again.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Everytime there is a Broadwayshow We make sure We make an overnight stay in solaire , so the kids can just Go back to the room anytime the Show is off already . This is our second chance Of staying Solaire . First was when there was Les miserable then now the Lion King.

While the kids were watching we had time to visit the casino to play a bit and to go shopping to there boutiques and to dine in those several exquisite restos around.

That’s what I like in Solaire , it is really an entertainment city. Compared to the rat that we’ve tried to stay around the area Solaire is still the best for me .

Staff are so accommodating and courteous .

Just felt a bit disappointed because there’s no more eclipse bar , where I expected to do clubbing for that night . I hope you can still have a bar or club where you can watch a band and even dance the whole night like before .

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for your review, being an integrated resort, entertainment is important to us and we promise to keep bringing world class Broadway shows to your doorstep. Please come back and visit us again as Mamma Mia will be opening this coming September.

Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

Thank you solaire for a wonderful experience.

Especially to fresh restaurant. We ate breakfast here a while ago. Kudos to your servers Like jayvee and Mary Joy for being friendly and accommodating. Special mention to Chef Alma and chef Abby as well. Thank you. We will definitely be back again not only because of your good food but the great service as well. Thank you

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you very much for your review, great food is only great when it is accompanied with great service, I am glad you were able to enjoy your visit. Please come back and visit us again.

Reviewed March 25, 2018

As a smoker myself, I couldn't stand the smell of the rooms because they really reek of cigarette smoke.it just means that the hallways and rooms are not well ventilated. Smell of the cigarette sticks to clothes even if you didn't smoke in the room. Check out lane in the lobby very fast convenient. Bathrooms are clean which is very important for me.

Stayed: June 2017

Thank you for your review. We have recently upgraded our ventilation systems and hope you come back and visit us again and can feel and smell the difference.

Reviewed March 25, 2018

this is just an update of my older review.

the staffs are still great, the rooms are still great, the amenities are still great.

unfortunately.. wifi signal is now pretty bad and almost unusable now.

for that i am taking 1 star away. they seriously need to update their internet services.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review, upon receipt of this review we had done a full revamp of our internet service and have upgraded accordingly, we hope you come back and visit us again to see the improved offering.