“Pretty interesting”

Fat Frank's
Ranked #214 of 368 Restaurants in Paranaque
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed June 5, 2017

Please level expectation with the price tag. Although place is definitely not a steak house it serves really decent meal. I enjoyed their sisig, porterhouse and chili con burger. The serving is just right and service is good. It's a very good alternative to your go-to fast food. They are not requiring customer to pay like that of Mamou's hence I didn't expect Mamou's. :-) Order their avocado ice cream it's quite yummy.. :-)

Reviewed March 2, 2017 via mobile

Sad but true. The burgers are not juicy while the steak is over the counter grocery steak. Was very disappointed about the quality of their food. Initially this place was recommended by a relative of mine saying it was worth it but totally the opposite.

If it weren't for the ambience, I would've rated this place lower. Save for the condiments, the burger was nothing worth the bite. The cheese was almost negligible. The veggies are near to inexistence.

They should've not named the place a steak place. I guess they can provide an ordinary sundae instead.

Reviewed January 5, 2017 via mobile

This place is one of the few neighborhood restaurants in betterliving and has executed a vintage American diner feel. The place is decorated with Elvis, Ali, vehicular and classic memorabilia and pictures. The restaurant food is supposed to specialize in streaks and burgers (although they offer many Filipino rice dishes). The steaks are thin (Filipino beef), and for the price of around 400 pesos is expensive for what you get. It is not filling. While on the other hand, the burgers and fries are lack luster. Size of the chili cheese burger is good, but the taste and quality can very much be improved. The chili in the burger has too many beans and not so much ground pork/beef, and then the fries are unsalted thin supermarket type fries that taste like paper.

The only thing that saves this place from a poor rating is the service since the waiters attentive since it's often empty. The classic music also gives it some plus points. I really hope they work on the food quality and consider lowering prices for customers to flock them.

Reviewed November 26, 2016 via mobile

We were in Parañaque and not familiar with thr place. I used Google to find a place nearby where we stayed and Fat Frank's caught my attention because they offer steak. It's easy to find as it is along the highway. The staff are nice. The ambiance is really nice. I like it so much. As for the food, we only get to taste 3 of their meals but they are really delicious! I really love their spicy adobo. The steak is also delicious. And the milkshake, too! If I go back to Parañaque, I will surely visit this place again.