“Lobster Overload”

Waterside
Ranked #8 of 369 Restaurants in Paranaque
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We tried their lunch buffet. What we like most about them is that it feels more exclusive than other hotel buffets. Their paella valenciana was really delicious and their lobster servings were overflowing (they serve it to your table). Desserts were great! They have mini chocolate cakes covered with dark chocolate! I think it was their signature dessert. They have mixed of Filipino and western desserts so if you want rice cakes, they have it too! They also serve mini brazo de mercedez same as from Fresh.

I rated them 4 just because their soup was off.. they have arroz caldo as soup and no other option. Spread was not as wide as others.

1  Thank pia_amari

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Friendly staff and accommodating. Very nice selection of spirits. Relaxing ambiance with music playing in the background. Highly recommended if you wanna relax, plus they have a smoking area. Only at Waterside!

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

Dropped in for a light lunch whilst my wife was busy at the tables. Decided to have a bar snack. Some kingfish ceviche and a plate of Parma ham and as was driving a tonic and angastura.
A most pleasant quiet spot in an otherwise noisy complex. Most relaxing.

1  Thank Ex_pat308
Reviewed February 8, 2018 via mobile

Kuya John Lester and Kuya Joefrey were super accommodating. We will definitely comeback. Great food! Definitely worth every penny.

1  Thank karen t
Reviewed February 5, 2018

When I entered Waterside restobar, I had this feeling that me and my friends are going to enjoy our dinner, and I was correct!!! The food was so amazing, the ambiance was perfect and the staff was absolutely great. We ordered meat and seafood lover, plus the paella and it was really heaven. Meat is falling of the bone, seafood was tender and the paella was delicious, that I wanted to have everything on my own. Definitely will be coming back again with my friends and most likely spend our reunions here.