“Pricey But Worth It”
Review of Ruby Jack's

Ruby Jack's
Ranked #31 of 367 Restaurants in Paranaque
Reviewed April 2, 2016 via mobile

Being brought to your reserved table, when the well groomed waiter tells you what type of water you like , whether it is sparkling, still or the house regular , you are in for a high profile dining experience. The place is indeed for fine dining , the servers are polite, attentive without being intrusive, the ambiance and lighting implies elegance. If you dine in this place, being at least in smart casual is the best that can be done. We had the T-bone 1kg , as suggested by our waiter , we had it well done, and appetizers include the Rockefeller oysters and Caesar salad , and the sides include the mashed potato, steak rice and the lobster mac and cheese. We liked our steak, although the John Dee and having the rib eye instead was in the back of my mind. Food was expensive indeed, even a single serve of the red wine was pricey . But the experience of being special was worth it. Special thanks for the congratulatory markings placed on the dessert plate intended for my daughter . Highly recommended .

2  Thank doctorfoxtrot

Reviewed March 31, 2016 via mobile

What a remarkable restaurant.

Arrived after 10pm when the restaurant reverts to its bar menu. Explained I was hungry so the manager asked Chef of i could order a steak from the main menu to which he agreed.

Ordered oysters Kirkpatrick to start and a nice rib eye for main course. Both courses cooked to perfection - finest steak I have ever had in the Philippines!! Located above the Hyatt lobby in city of dreams it offers a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere to dine. Excellent wifi connections and phone recharging if required. Friendly service and warm hospitality.

I would recommend this restaurant to anyone interested in serious steak. A great choice.

2  Thank Nigel G
Reviewed March 28, 2016 via mobile

They offered various aged meat cuts from USA, Japan and Australia, at a rather high price, but it is really worth it.
Nice rooms, polite staff, and delicious tangy steaks.
The US ribeye was divine, the lam superb, and even if we did not try the fillet, we saw it in a plate nearby and it looked beautiful.Side orders served are french fries, mushrooms or onion rings, but honestly if you are having a nice steak, do not order anything else.
A decent wines list is available and desserts too.
Excellent expresso coffee there which is worth mentioning.

2  Thank ClubGGG
Reviewed March 7, 2016 via mobile

My friend decided to have dinner in ruby jacks at city of dreams manila we order some starters for sharing like crabbe cake ceasar salad and scallops and for the main course we order steaks japanese wagyu which is really good fillet, and ribeye with the sides of mushrooms,asparagus and onion rings everything is perfect! The service is great especially our server "niña" very friendly and attentive thankyou for this wonderful experience!

2  Thank Skyler S
Reviewed March 3, 2016

Staying at the Hyatt City of Dreams this week and walked into Ruby Jacks for a late lunch after some earlier meetings

I had the John Dee steak from Australia. It was made to perfection, cooked just like I ordered it. The rest of my meal was also outstanding. The staff was excellent and the Sommelier picked a great wine to go with my meal.

2  Thank dc0nr0y