“Great vacation at a great hotel!”

Crystal Tat Beach Golf Resort & Spa
Ranked #13 of 88 Hotels in Belek
Reviewed 30 June 2017

Crystal Tat really exceeded my expectations. The resort is wonderful, clean, with a lot of activities, loving staff and delicious food. Big thanks to Salih Bey, the bar&restaurant manager and Ati the animator. They really came through and made sure we had a good time. Can't really think of any down-sides... some of the waiters didn't understand english, but a little bit of hand waving got things sorted out. My son who's 2yo also loved it. I reccomened Cristal Tat and we'll surely come again!

Room Tip: Sea view is best!
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Iacob A
CrystalHotelsTR, Genel Müdür at Crystal Tat Beach Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2017

Dear Iacob,

It was a pleasure to read your wonderful review, thank you for taking the time to write such kind comments about your visit. I am very proud of my team and look forward to sharing your feedback.

We all look forward to your next visit.

There are newer reviews for Crystal Tat Beach Golf Resort & Spa

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

We stayed in Crystal Tat hotel for a 10 days. I am 3 months pregnant and have a 9 month old baby plus my husband and 2 our friends.So at the beginning looks good until you go to eat .Hotel is overload maybe that's why service so-so .Waiters doesn't speak English...they don't even understand "milk for coffee ".The food is tasty but not too much to choose from.
Pool and beach chairs disappearing like in motorway...you have to wake up 6am if u want to get one!!!People doesn't give they'r towels in the evening because in early morning running to "take" a chair.So the view 12 noon all chairs is with a towels but without any people around :((((
I came to reception to confirm our transfer pick up time and they told me transfer it's not from they'r hotel so it's not they'r problem!they was very very unhelpful I just asked to help me find out our pick up time because the transfer people doesn't speak English only Turkish ...At the end I had to complain to a manager to sold it out!
This hotel have many thinks to improve and I think they know that.
We been traveling for a number of years but these was most disappointing holidays ever!

3  Thank Karolina Č
CrystalHotelsTR, Yönetici at Crystal Tat Beach Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your time you spent to write review about your stay at our hotel.
Also, we aprreciate your comment regarding the hotel and service overall.
We are very upset that we couldn't fullfill your expectations and that your holidays were not like you expected.
We took into consideration all your comments and suggestions and will work hard on them. We also would like you to know that all complains and suggestions of our guests are highly important for us in order to know our minuses and improve them.
We will be happy to welcome you again at our hotel and show you that we work hard on every guest's suggestion.

Sincerely Yours,

Crystal Tat Beach Golf Resort & Spa Hotel Management

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Hi all , we stayed at this hotel 8 days, from 19/6 to 26/6 , iam starting with bad things at this hotel , our major problem was the language, most of the stuff don't speak English ، With the exception of ( reception) I just can remember one man he's name onur he was a great man and friendly , they don't even know easy words , like for example at dinner or lunch time they don't know what is Fork or knife or napkins mean , we go down to the pool or bars same problem ,also I can remember one good man he's name is ( cem ) most of them don't know what glass means or full ice or cold . One time I ask for whiskey with full ice he brings me just a glass with ice no whiskey , food is very rich and lot of choices but the taste very far from Turkish kitchen I give it 70% not more , last bad thing the internet , hard to connect , you have to send them email with your room number and wait a password from them and finally when I get the password it work but very slow and don't work every where ,the hotel is very clean, room is clean and big ,ac was great, stuff was great, drinks and mixers super fantastic, kids corner and water slides was good even for us , if I come back to this hotel I come for just one reason ( THE ANIMATION TEAM ) sardar and he's team I think they was 13 or 14 person they made our trip with sports, playing , broadway show , jokes, funny Competitions , katia and keril

1  Thank Joseph A

Dear Joseph,

We are expressing our sincere thanks for your kind comments regarding your recent stay in Crystal Tat Beach Golf Resort & Spa. All comments of our guests are extremely important for us in terms of service improving. Your review was taken into consideration.

Thank you for your review again and see you, your wife and your friends very soon!

Sincerely Yours,

Genel Müdür

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

It was wonderful, everything amazingly organized. Food ,activities ,sport matches , animation and night disco all very very nice. i wish there were more iranian music. Food was very various and delicious. Long seaside , beach Vollyball, water falls ...

5  Thank Amir S
CrystalHotelsTR, Genel Müdür at Crystal Tat Beach Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2017

Dear Amir,

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such a great feedback of your stay. We are thrilled you enjoyed everything we had to offer.

We hope you and your family will return again soon.

Regards,

Reviewed 20 June 2017

What a beautiful hotel! I stayed here for 5 days in June and I can't rate this hotel and staff highly enough! 3 swimming pools plus a range of water slides, the adult only pool was a quiet haven and the beach was a minute walk from the large bar.
Ample sunbeds, parasols, dining tables, water stations, mini bar topped up throughout the stay. There was a re-assuring amount of security patrolling the pool and beach all day
The free Wi-Fi throughout the resort was a nice touch and was for up to 4 devices on my booking which was enough. Food was available pretty much constantly throughout the day and the main buffet while crowded always had a good variety of food for pretty much all diets. We ate in the al la carte restaurant one evening and the service was exceptional here. The evening entertainment was pretty good overall.
The room was spacious and clean and the balcony was nice the only tiny downside was the double bed we requested was 2 singles pushed together, not a massive deal but they did move a bit in the night but not as bad as other places I have stayed.
It was my birthday during my stay and I would sincerely like to thank the hotel management team for sending the card, wine and fruit to my room, it was a really lovely surprise to come back to after a relaxing day by the pool.
In terms of things to do outside of the hotel, the local town is a short bus ride away and the stop is directly outside the gate, there was a lot that could be done in the surrounding area but as it was short stay we just stayed at the resort.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank missa975

Dear Guest,

We hope you and your family will return again soon.

Regards,

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

I come crystal tat beach already 3 years and this year second time and all perfect and clean hotel thank for ramazan aynur Sabina serdar the best animation team great thank for everyone we will come back

1  Thank הלנה ק
crystaltatbeach, Genel Müdür at Crystal Tat Beach Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your positivie comments. It is a big pleasure to know you spent nice vocation and liked everything we could offer.
We will be endlessly happy to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

We come here from lithuania . Here was very hot weather but it is ok. We had fun in this hotel . We met with very funny and friendly personal . Thank you for everyone . Actually we liked everything . Foods was really good ....

Dear Guest,

We will be endlessly happy to welcome you again in the near future.