“The animation team are amazing!”

Crystal Tat Beach Golf Resort & Spa
Ranked #13 of 88 Hotels in Belek
Reviewed 13 August 2017

First things first, the animation team made our holiday what it was (especially Ilknur). She made sure we were looked after from day one to the day we checked out. The rest of the animation team did a great job too and were always friendly and had a smile on their faces at all times. The evening shows were always a great way to end the day!

Onto the hotel... It's a lovely hotel with fantastic services and infrastructure. The staff are friendly and always at hand. I read a few reviews prior to our holiday about the staff not speaking English. However, I found this misleading as all the staff members I spoke to had great communication skills. The swimming pools are well maintained and relatively clean. The restaurants are also very clean and there is a fantastic variety of good available for adults and children. One thing that could improve is the hotel rooms, I feel my room was a little outdated and the bathroom could have done with some improvements, however it was very much functional.

All in all, I'd happily stay here again and have recommended my friends and family. Thank you to all the staff that I came across and a special thank you to Ilknur, you are a star!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
crystaltatbeach, Yönetici at Crystal Tat Beach Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Dear Jay L,

It was a pleasure to read your wonderful review, thank you for taking the time to write such kind comments about your visit. We are very proud of our team and look forward to sharing your feedback.

There are newer reviews for Crystal Tat Beach Golf Resort & Spa

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Good holiday in this hotel. Thanks for animation team and hotel s staff. Good party and interesting show . Amazing area and beach. Clear rooms and amazing food in restonant. I reccomended this hotel for family and for others love crystal tat beach
Best summer!!!!!!!!!!

1  Thank bartek300xd
crystaltatbeach, Yönetici at Crystal Tat Beach Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 9 August 2017

This is my 1st review

Went out as a large family group of 17 people 14 adults and 3 children.

Hotel in general is very clean and all public areas are being cleaned constantly.

We also used the photographer service on site as we wanted to get some professional family pictures. They did a great job of getting a 17 people family photo and then lots of other good style photos. Good value after some Indian/Turkish style haggling....

All bars fully staffed and for our family there was a full option of all types of drinks and cocktails. Never had to wait too long for a drink and bar staff do a really good job in making sure that tables are clean and empty glasses cleared away and new drink delivered quickly. We had this experience in all bars , inside and outside.

All food service was very good. A special thank you for Chef and team for making curry and rice for our Indian family on our last night. This was very good and we all enjoyed it.

Great variety of food to eat with different main dishes every night. I especially liked the fish night and the chef made a special sushi roll for me. Also the grilled meats and the Kebabs were very nice with the fresh baked breads. Better than my local Turkish restaurant in London... ;)

**** Note for Manager 1 good idea is to have the dishes marked for which are vegetarian and which have meat, fish or eggs in this is to stop confusion. May be mark the Vegetarian dish with a green V sign as I have seen in other buffet style restaurants.*****

Pool area .....had plenty of beds but you do need to reserve your sunbeds early if you want one in a special spot otherwise we did not have any problem getting a bed by the Adult pool or the main pool. If you don't want lots of noise and children then stay in adult pool, if you like activity and disco beats then the main pool is great.

Hotel rooms.... Please note my room booking was STANDARD room..... I personally do not book expensive executive rooms because when I go on holiday I do not want to stay in room, I want to be outside enjoying myself by the pool or on the beach. The room was clean and had everything we needed. No complaints about the room I had.

Spa area..... I had a session in the spa and again I really enjoyed the experience. my session started with a full body scrub, then a herbal soapy scrub, then a oil massage. would really recommend this.... all I wanted to do after this was sleep for a few hours.
I also went to steam and sauna one day, again everything working as it should.. could do with a bit of modernisation but nothing to stop you enjoying the service. The cold chilled plunge pool is great. Indoor pool is also a nice relaxing area to chill out.

Also had a hair cut which again was good, head massage feels really good after hair cut.

Finally the entertainments team.... I have left this comment to last as I think this was the best part of the holiday. every one of them do a really good job and really have an energy about them from the start to the day to the end of the day. they even managed to drag me on the stage for the Mr Beach even in the evening.

****** Apologies to the team but I did not get all your names... Lady with Pink hair you are a star and a credit to the team good fun. Both the guys who had me on stage your are Stars as well. Lady who was doing the Pool aerobics and the other lady doing beach aerobic both fantastic. Anyone I have missed sorry but you all did a great job.**********

Me and my family would happily come again and to the people who are thinking about this resort I would say book it you will enjoy it.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank arvindbhudia
CrystalHotelsTR, Yönetici at Crystal Tat Beach Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Dear Arvin,

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

The Animation-Team is very good and funny � They always talk with you in a good way like a friend. And I like the program of the Hotel e.g. Football or Pool Game. But we booked all inclusive and you don't get alcohol after 1o'clock.

1  Thank Karate E

Dear Karate E,

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Brilliant service, the entertainment was great especially Ilknur. The rooms were very clean and food was delicious.

Evening entertainment was brilliant with shows every night and live music performances.

Lovely swimming pools, slides and beach, fun for all the family. I would definitely recommend.

Dear Erel H,

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Where do I begin, this hotel was amazing! The first day I got there the welcoming exceeded my expectations. The animation team was also very engaged in their job and made the hotel experience very good. The shows at the amphitheater were also very good and funny.

Dear Anxhelo H,

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Perfect hotel for family holidays!Beautiful territory,nice sand beach,good food.Amazing see view from the balcony.
Had a lot of fun with animation team! Every day guys organized different program,pool games and parties.Thanks for great holidays!
Marina Wagner

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
CrystalHotelsTR, Yönetici at Crystal Tat Beach Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Dear Marina,