“Fantastic Hotel , Love It ....”

Rixos Premium Belek
Ranked #17 of 87 Hotels in Belek
Dubai
“Fantastic Hotel , Love It ....”
Reviewed 19 April 2012

Hi
I have been in Rixos last july with my family and everything is great but i forgot to write my review !
When we arrived to hotel they gave us rooms @ troy villas and we want to change them to main hotel building and they changed it after 2 hours
The food (mozaeek or all La Car...) , staff ,kids club , atmosphere , pools , beach , TROY all of them was perfect .
We are persian and No one ask us TIP and we ate in 4 La carta resturants but we reserved them in our first and secound stays.
Thanks Rixos we will back this summer :))))

Room Tip: Ask for room @main hotel building
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank Rana B
RixosPremium, Guest Relations Manager at Rixos Premium Belek, responded to this review, 21 April 2012
Dear Rana

This is so kind that you did not forget us and shared your comments on Tripadvisor. We are so happy to know that you enjoyed your stay at Rixos. We wish to see you again at Rixos Premium Belek, please do not hesitate to sen us e-mail before your arrival, if there any think that we can do for you before your arrival, it will be a pleasure to assist you for us.
Tuba.yolcu@rixos.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (174)
  • Arabic first
  • Serbian first
  • Turkish first
Moscow, Russia
Reviewed 14 April 2012

We stayed in this hotel 10-15 april 2012. Hotel is located in a nice place. It has everything necessary, u wouldnt want to go outside the hotel. But for a 5 star vip hotel there were so simple problems. When they showed us our room we asked for a change. We didnt use the room even for five minutes till they clean out new room. But it was clearly a mistake. It was promised that they would change our room in 30 mins. It took 1,5 hours. And they only changed the room after i called for 3 times and finally went to reception myself. If they claim that they are rixos, this shouldnt happen.
Another thing that disturbed me was that there was a group of maybe 100 men for a congress or meeting for 3 days. They left but another came again. It is quite hard to understand if it is a city/congress/business hotel or seaside vacations hotel.
Another missing thing is tough it's a huge hotel and has a huge territory there r no maps outside. Maybe they could improve this.
Except these the cleaniness of the hotel was good. They were cleaning the rooms and the hotel good. Quality of the food was also very good. The main retaurant is more than enough i can say. Also the alacarte was very good. Staff is very friendly, polite n helpful.

• Stayed April 2012
3 Thank Agustcuk
RixosPremium, Guest Relations Manager at Rixos Premium Belek, responded to this review, 25 April 2012
Dear our Guest
We would like to thanks for your comments and your observations which will help us to improve our service from the beginning of the summer season. As you wrote, our front desk had given your room after you entered our hotel but according to your room change request, they tried to give you a better room, while trying to arrange your new room we are sorry for the inconvenience that we gave. Rixos Premium Belek is located on 405.000 m2 area with 730 rooms & 39 villas, aquapark , dolphinarium, congress hall, professional football field, etc.. We are trying to give the best service to all kind of holiday makers.
At the entrance of the lobby, near by the swimming pools, villas, at the beach we have big hotel maps and also we give a hotel map during the check-in with the room key covers. Sorry for the inconvenience that we gave and may be we could not inform you about our maps. All Rixos team wishing to give the best service to all our guests. We hope to have chance to give you service again at Rixos. Please do not hesitate to contact us for your next visit and please write us for any further assistance.
Tehran, Iran
Reviewed 13 April 2012

Stayed in Rixos 8-12 April 2012.
Positives: Quite fast check in and check out. Very polite and helpful staff. English & other languages spoken staff. Rooms are clean and big enough. Great balcony with river and sea view. Rooms equipment are not that new but ok. About the food they are really generous. Different restaurants. great pool and beach.
Negatives: Expensive if you are not some one who eats and drinks a lot, some times need to wait for elevators, room temperature controlled centrally. No ashtray in the balcony.
Generally: I do recommend this hotel if u have money and would like to eat and drink and spend some money and relax.

Room Tip: Don't choose rooms above the swiming pool you may have some noises.Upper floors prefered (better...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
8 Thank Amir M
RixosPremium, Guest Relations Manager at Rixos Premium Belek, responded to this review, 20 April 2012
Dear Mr. Amir,
We would like to thank you for choosing Rixos Hotels for your stay. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and thanks for your kind comments. Hope to welcome you soon again in June. Please do not hesitate to write us for any assistance. We are so excited for your comming stay and organisation.
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 5 April 2012

I have been in Rixos Premium now for 5 times, and every time I am enjoying my time there.
The hotel in general gives you directly a warm welcome and feeling. The atmosphere is very positive and everything is very clean and maintained.
It is a big hotel, with a lot of facilities you can do. Even in the morning as in the evening.

The quality of the food and the drinks is always very good. There are a lot of different a la carte restaurants where you can have diner in the evening. If you have any kids, then the mosaic restaurant (the buffet) is perfect. The type of food is various. You can choose almost everything you want.
In the buffet mosaic restaurant, there are also 5 different areas where you can have you diner. Also it is possible to eat outside. Perfect for in the summer. Beautiful view over the sea.

The location is perfect. Rixos Premium Belek is settled approximately 40 minutes from Antalya Airport.
The distance to the beach is a walk distance. It is very near to all the facilities. In the hotel there is also a little shopping center called the 'French Street'.

I always experienced the service in Rixos Belek as very friendly. Most of the staff and especially the staff of the Guest Relations, speaks a lot of languages.
I would like to have some space to say a great Thank You, to Ugur Cam!! He is working for the Guest Relations, and I know him for about 3 years now. He is always thinking out of the box and is going the extra mile for each and every guest. It has been a privilege to meet him 3 years ago, and we still having very good contact with Ugur.

If you want to have an amazing holiday, without any concerns and just want to relax and be taking care of you; Rixos Premium Belek is then the perfect place to stay where you will enjoy your holiday.

Daisy, from the Netherlands

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Daisydmc
RixosPremium, Guest Relations Manager at Rixos Premium Belek, responded to this review, 6 April 2012
Dear Mrs Daisy,
In name of Rixos Team we are so happy to welcome you as our repeat guest and happy again that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our Guest Relations Team and all Rixos staff is at your service for a great holiday with hospitality.
We hope to welcome you soon again at Rixos Premium Belek and please do not hesitate to contact us for any further assistance.
Riga, Latvia
Reviewed 10 March 2012

The hotel is quite good, but equally good hotels can be found in Turkey for a lower price.
the best things about Premium are:
- food at a la carte restaurants was amazing (although we had to eat at main restaurant the first two days- and it was terrible- the food was not good.)
- night entertainment - usually shows (circus, acrobatic etc), very interesting.
- chill out bar with soft cushions and very nice relaxing music. i loved to watch sunsets from that bar.
- quite delicious ice coffee cocktails (but alcohol cocktails were not good)

on a negative side: the beach was dirty-looking, gray-brown color sand. it looked like it was taken from a construction site. the only escape was to sun-tan at wood platform in the sea.

overall impression: good stay, but will definitely try another hotel next time.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank vlad b
RixosPremium, Guest Relations Manager at Rixos Premium Belek, responded to this review, 12 March 2012
Dear Vlad,

Thank you for your kind commnets and we are so happy that you enjoyed your stay at Rixos Premium Belek. Your commnets are so valuable for us and we shared them with our management team to improve our service. In winter season normally the beach are is not our service area but when the weather is good we are trying to make ready this are at your service. This morning we had a storm in Belek but now the sun is so shiny. We are trying to prepare the are but we will work more for our guest's happiness.
We hope to welcome you in our May Fest, Boney M, Vanilla Ice, Serebro, Bingo Circus, Anda Adem will be with us at the first week of May and these stars will be at Rixos Premium Belek all the summer season long.
Please get in contact with us for any question or assistance.
Sevenoaks District, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 March 2012

I went with 2 children and my husband to this huge hotel. Our first time at an all inclusive hotel. We were collected on time by a lovely Limo/Mercedes, which got the children very excited about the hotel. On arrival at the hotel we were met by Mehmet at the reception. He basically took over the check - in for us, and from there on anytime we had a query, or a concern, Mehmet became the person we would speak to. He was polite, knowledgeable and extremely helpful. The hotel we ate mostly at the main restaurant, which I would like to say needs to be slightly updated. The food I would probably say between a 4 - 5 star. But buffets are never perfect, however there is a huge choice in food and beverages, from soft drinks, to hot drinks, to cocktails, to wines, beers etc.

The facilities are great, and I have told my husband I would love to return in the summer when everything is operational. I feel that was our only big let down. Especially for the children as they have a really lovely kids club down by the beach but during the winter they use a tiny room inside the hotel. I am not really sure why they do this?

A few things went slightly wrong, I ordered food for my children prior to going down with my husband to the restaurant. I returned 2 hours later to find my kids had not eaten as the food did not arrive. I phoned and complained and they had the food to the room within 7 minutes, however my one child was already asleep.

The mini bar was sometimes filled other times not.

The aircon is way too warm for the room even in winter, so we just kept the balcony door slightly ajar.

My most irritating aspect was no kettle in the room, I battled for the first 2 days to get up without my coffee, eventually I just asked if they had one to lend me, and when I got back to my room later that day there was the kettle. ( But no coffee mugs lol)

But I am human so I do not expect perfection, as I cannot be perfect myself, so these things were minor.

I must remember to thank the hotel and to Mehmet for sending a cake to my daughters room, after she had to visit the Doctor in the hotel. She was really surprised and excited about it, and I thought it was a lovely gesture.

This hotel is a lovely family Hotel, we have stayed all over the world, and only ever stay in 5 star hotels. This is probably a 5 star due to the facilities, the decor is slightly dated. It is not a Romantic hotel at all. DO NOT GO THERE FOR ROMANCE. BUT DO GO THERE FOR A FUN RELAXING TIME, ESPECIALLY FOR FAMILIES.

PS I Just wanted to add to the person who said they only cater for Russians and Germans, yes the focus is on them, however I found everyone so friendly and helpful, to the best of their abilities.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
5 Thank Powder1000
RixosPremium, Guest Relations Manager at Rixos Premium Belek, responded to this review, 5 March 2012
Dear our guest,
We are so happy to know that you enjoyed your stay at Rixos Premium Belek. We would like to announce that at 2012 summer season, in all our rooms you will able to find cattle and coffee-tea set up. Our all team and guest relation team are ready to serve for all our guest from all country. We will share your comments with our management team to improve our kitchen and indoor Rixy Club area. Thanks for sharing you experience and hope to welcome you at Rixos Premium Belek again.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further question and need.
Liverpool
Reviewed 14 February 2012

This was our second visit,the first we found if you were russian you seemed to get 5star service,or maybe it was the us dollars they were tipping.one evening we were asked to move from our table as it was reservered?Once we moved(why?)a russian couple sat down(in the area that sits 10) thanked the barman with dollars!

We were unable to access any of the "al a carte" restaurants,i booked a meeting with the assistant manager to complain, he listened to our concerns,then we were able to book some of the restaraunts. On our departure we were assured our grievences would be adressed.

We returned in JUNE 2011,we advised the duty manager of our previous stay.we went straight to the computer booking system,and found all the restaraunts booked for the next 3 nights,i found it embarresing on the first day to have to query this with the booking manager,this carried on all week as we were unable to get a space in one of the restaurants. Eventually (by accident) i got to speak to bahadir on the last night of our weeks holiday,who was concerned,he rang me at 9pm to confirm he had a table for us at the italian resteraunt,it was to late as the children were recieveing medals before the evening entertainment. We left the hotel not eaten in any of the "al a carte" restaraunts.

Don't get me wrong,THIS IS A TOP hotel,before we had children we regulary stayed at sandals resorts,the price to stay at rixos is not far from sandals prices,without the sandals quality! even though more english customers were there on our second visit,this hotel is aimed at Russian clientele!! food, rooms, pool, beech and kids club are all of high quality, I can't comment on the al a carte restaurants,evening entertainment average.

Bahadir to little to late!but you were the only member of senior staff who was genuinely concerned,IF ONLY WE COULD OF MET YOU AT THE START OF OUR HOLIDAYS!!

Would I recommend this as a holiday destination .... Yes, if you are Russian, however if the above issues are addressed, and it is possible to book al a carte meals, get the service without having to continually tip ...then I would recommend. with current situation if you have children book a Sandals Beaches holiday!!!!

Dave, Liverpool

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
5 Thank Dave O
RixosPremium, Guest Relations Manager at Rixos Premium Belek, responded to this review, 21 February 2012
Dear Dave,

Thank you for your comments and give us a chance to explaine our efforts for 2012. Rixos Premium Belek 7 a la carte restaurants and we are increasing these restaurants capacities at 2012 to welcome more guest for a la carte dinner. All our guests requests and happiness are important for us and we are working on it every year.
In the 2012 entertainment & activities we have nice surprises like aqua zumba dancing, pool parties, boomerang extreme game, kangoo jump, caricature festival, world famous dance groups, Djs and stars etc.. For kids we will have music lessons, Rixy Boat on the lake, Rixy Train, Rixy in Love & Rixy Around the World Show with kids etc...
Our minibars includes more drinks like energy drinks, milk for kids, chocolate etc.. In all rooms there will be tea and coffe set-ups and more..
We hope that you will give us another chance to serve you again at Rixos Premium Belek.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any request and question.