Arriving late and exhausted, we had a wonderful Turkish welcome from the owners, who have created a beautifully designed home with fantastic views down to the coast. It is only a short drive to the beach below but with an amazing infinity pool and shady garden, with private verandahs and an open terrace, we did not want to leave. We had wonderful meals and the owners' own spring water. The rooms are spacious and beautifully finished, with everything provided for a relaxing and quiet holiday, although there is loads to see in walking distance! Our stay here made the holiday special and we intend to return for longer. Cannan and Suleyman are very knowledgable about the local area and gave us valuable advice about the Lycian Way walk. The 5 o'clock tea and cakes is a great idea and with everything home made, including preserves, it was hard to leave!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hoyran Wedre is a country style hotel built of stone and wooden in the antique Lycian village Hoyran, that is on the Toros Mountain at the south coast of Turkey. The hotel has 2 suites and 9 double rooms all decorated in different styles. Each room has a functional fireplace. The life in Hoyran is far away from the stress and noise of the big cities. All you can hear here is the voice of the nature and the spellbinding silence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Hoyran Wedre Country Houses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hoyran Wedre Hotel Demre (Kale)
- Hoyran Wedre Kale Demre
- Hoyran Wedre Country Houses Turkey/Demre (Kale)