1,059 results
All reviews manas park garden bar steep hill superior room turkey next year bean bags bloody errol great holiday pool area bar staff oludeniz town lovely hotel salad ice cream mobility problems entertainment guy
Reviewed June 28, 2017

This was our firs time visiting Turkey and we weren't sure if we had made the right decision regarding destination, but I have to say we loved it. Oludeniz is lovely, the people are very friendly and the weather was great. Manas Park is superb, restaurant food was great with lots of hot and cold choices (you will be disappointed though if you only eat junk food which we don't so it wasn't a problem). All inclusive includes all local spirits, but NOT imported alcohol, I drink vodka and unfortunately I didn't like their vodka at all it was horrible (not the hotels fault, but I just didn't like it) so ended up buying a bottle of Smirnoff which cost nearly £30 for a litre so for all you vodka drinkers out there if you're a bit fussy like me get your vodka in duty free on the way out. The hotel and pool areas are kept very clean, the staff keep it immaculate. The sunbeds are the best I've ever seen, absolutely fantastic, wish every hotel invested in them they're great! The only negative I have is the bloody mattresses are rock hard! Last, but definitely by no means least, the staff are fantastic, all the bar staff, restaurant staff, entertainment staff, chefs, cleaners and reception..... special thanks to the lovely Josh, Baris, Kemel, Kazaman, Ibrahim, Aleysha and ...... (sorry if I have misspelled anyone's name). Thank you Manas Park, from Caroline and Wayne.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Caroline B
Reviewed June 19, 2017

A wonderful stay at Manaspark Hotel, room was beautiful and kept very clean daily by the staff. The view was amazing, it was so nice to sit out on the balcony and look out over the sea and Oludeniz- its great to watch all the paragliders.
The food was delicious(I'm missing it!) and had lots of variety, some reviews mention that the food does not cater enough for English which I found a strange thing to expect whilst in Turkey!
The two pools are lovely and if you fancy the beach the hotel has its own private beach which the shuttle bus takes you to.
I could not fault anything it was a fantastic holiday and I would go back tomorrow if I could!

Room Tip: If you can I would go for the deluxe room if the option is there.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank BecciWinchcombe
Reviewed June 17, 2017 via mobile

This without a doubt this the best hotel and area I've ever stayed. I'm still day 1 and already wish I have more than a week. First thing you must do is find josh at the bar, he works 13hrs a day every day, he is but one of many amazing staff. The rooms are Fantastic the food is to die for and the view we'll just look at my pics. Already planning my next trip here. Well done Manas Park you have got it spot on.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Grant F
Reviewed May 20, 2017 via mobile

I want to thank all the staff at the Ölüdeniz Manaspark Hotel for best holiday I've ever had . The staff there were so friendly & very helpful. My holiday was so relaxing , whilst so entertaining from start to finish. I will see you all this September "as I've already booked Manaspark again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank mark333burnett
Ölüdeniz M, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Manaspark Hotel Oludeniz, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2017

Dear Mark,

Thank you so much for your nice review. It makes us really happy to read your fantastic comments about our hotel, staff and service. Great you enjoyed your time here in Manas Park Otel
We are looking forward to welcome you in september and if you have any questions or request please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards

Reviewed May 19, 2017

Well what a change management can make, this is my 4th visit to Manus Park and I expected the usual relaxed but happy,fun environment that has greeted me in the past..... wrong, the hotel is still beautiful in a great location but with out the friendly atmosphere it is just a hotel.....

The reception staff were very unfriendly, unhelpful and on occasion rude, the new entertainment was very sparodic, I know its the beginning of the season but I do not class music as entertainment. Merih and Mohamed did their best but with the new 'rules' in place they were facing an uphill battle. Coskun and Musa on the bar did a great job and Ahmet Murat and Baris were welcoming in the restaurant, the hard work of these 7 people made my stay worthwhile.

Its so sad, the Manus is a lovely hotel in a fabulous location but now without the great atmosphere to accompany it, for the first time ever I felt un-important and un-welcome and to watch the staff walk on 'eggshells' made me uncomfortable, its sad to say that I will not return.

Room Tip: old blocks now standard, new are superior
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Ölüdeniz M, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Manaspark Hotel Oludeniz, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2017

Dear Guests,

Thanks for your review. We are very surprised about your review and all the comments about our hotel, management, staff and entertainment.
We are sorry that your holiday didn't meet your expectations and you didn't feel wellcome in our hotel. Did you talk to the entertainment for to change music?Everybody in every department works hard and tries to offer the best service and there is always a solution ,the hotel staff can help you anytime..

Ulso we would like to say thank you for your positive comments on our staff Merih and Muhamed will be shared .

Sorry again that you didn't feel well in the hotel. We can understand your situation, but we also would like to say it is not fair to give such a bad review if you expect something different and didn't get it. It will be our pleasure that ıf we have an oppurtunity to host you again in our otel maybe to renew your experiences in a good way.

Kind regards.