All reviews turkish night next year leave your key turkey nothing is too much trouble year after year home from home fantastic holiday never a dull moment feel so welcome boat trip bed apartment entertainment every night cant wait clean tidy family run hotel rooms are basic
Reviewed June 21, 2017 via mobile

What can I say about the Yalcin. Firstly the hotel is beautiful and the views are breath taking. The staff are truly amazing and can't do enough for you. Thank you for a great holiday. 4 years in a row

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Sarah L
Erkan T, Guest Relations Manager at Yalcin Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2017

Thank you for your kind comment Sarah we look forward to seeing you again soon yalcin team

Reviewed June 11, 2017

This was our third year staying at the Yalcin and won't be our last. The hotel seems to get better every year with returb and a volley ball court at the rear.. Once again Sophie and Robbie kept everyone entertained and content with there pleasantness and fantastic knowledge of the area. Even Eric had a smile on his face. Lol
The hotel couldn't be better situated as only 5 min walk to supermarket and start of the strip..
The restaurant serves a good selection of Turkish and English food as well as cakes to die for.. Much to my enjoyment the bar is very well stocked and Aron the main bar man is great at his job and makes the most amazing cocktails especially B52's.. Strawberry Daiquiri is a must..
The pool is spotlessly clean and has steps and a hand rail for very easy access for disabled and the elderly..
I can honestly put my hand on my heart and say you will not be disappointed if you decide to stay at this wonderful family run hotel..
Thank you to ALL the staff for another lovely holiday..

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Glyn H
Erkan T, Guest Relations Manager at Yalcin Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2017

Hi Glyn
Thank you for your review. We look forward to seeing you next year.

Reviewed June 10, 2017 via mobile

Well we're do I start about this fantastic hotel, me and my wife (Bev)stayed here for my best friends wedding, as soon as we arrived we were welcomed with open arms.
The Yalcin is a family run hotel, and to say they can't do enough is an understatement.
The hotel is spotless and the food is fantastic.
Unfortunately on the day before we were due to leave Bev took seriously ill and had to be taken to hospital, and we had to miss our flight home, but the help we got from the hotel was unbelievable.
Seriously I cannot put into words the appreciation I feel towards, Sophie, Robbie, Eric, Aaron for the ride home from the hospital,and all the rest of the staff.
A massive thank you to all of you.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank yalcin566
Erkan T, Guest Relations Manager at Yalcin Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2017

Hi John
Thank you for your review we wish bev a speedy recovery hope to see you at the yalcin in the near future
kind regards
Management

Reviewed June 9, 2017 via mobile

Me and my partner stayed here for 2 weeks from the 22nd May for our friends wedding. We would highly recommend this lovely family run hotel to anybody, We will definitely be returning in the future! The hotel rooms and grounds are all very clean and tidy. All the staff are amazing, so friendly and welcoming they really go above and beyond for all their guests. Food was brilliant with a really good selection to suit all tastes. Big shout out to Sophie, Robbie, Eric, Simon and Aaron for really looking after us all and for all that you did for our friends John and Bev. Keep up the good work guys! Love to you all from Jenna and Neil xx

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Jenna M

Hi Jenna
Thank you for your review we hope to see you at the yalcin again in the near future

Reviewed June 5, 2017

We arrived at Dalaman Airport on Saturday evening for a two week stay with two friends who had no experience of Turkey and its great hospitality. My Wife and I have been visiting Turkey for 17 years and love the Country and its People. The Hotel provided transfers and they were polite and punctual. We stayed at the Yalcin in 2016 but only for one week... that was a mistake and certainly not long enough..
Robbie and Sophie were our Hosts and as usual there Staff could not do enough for all the guests, but each one of us felt special. Eric of the owners family was always in the background and very approachable. There were Bingo Nights, Karaoke Nights, Quiz nights and a fantastic Turkish Night with some very professional Performers. The apartment and rooms were spotless and if required you could have them spruced up everyday by leaving your key in the reception.. simple but very effective.. They have a great restaurant on site and a good selection of quality meals plus a lunch and all day snack menu. Not the cheapest available but certainly the best Value... The best recommendation I can give is that we booked for 2018 before leaving !

Room tip: all Rooms surround the pool and are clean and modern decor
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hi Steve
Thank you for your review. See you next year