1,840 results
All reviews seahorse beach next year turkey blue lagoon entertainment team snack bar bar staff great holiday water aerobics the main strip night manager ice cream chicken salad free entry turkish bath a free shuttle bus
Reviewed August 31, 2016

We had a fantastic holiday at the Alize this August as a family of four.
We loved the holiday, hotel and location and are definitely considering returning.

The Food:
For those veterans of all inclusives be aware that although I felt the food was good it is not varied like other larger all inclusive hotels. If you are a vegetarian or have other food issues you will end up eating pretty much the same thing for breakfast, lunch and dinner every day. The snack bar is very popular and make fresh chips and the burgers were popular although we never had any and my family enjoyed the ice-creams. I would say it would be an improvement if the chips were cooked properly as often they were slightly raw and too oily. Breakfast was nearly the same every day and would have benefitted from the addition of e.g. waffles, pancakes and fresh juice. The tea was in a vat and was very strong so I bought my own from the local Azda supermarket. Some people had their own mugs as the cups are typical hotel ones that are small - great for a coffee but not so great for tea!
There was no provision at the hotel or in the local supermarket if you need dairy or gluten free products so if you need these take your own.

The bar
The bar was well stocked my husband liked the lager on tap, I drank the wine it was ok but was the cheaper end but fine with ice. There are machines with water, orange, sour cherry and lemon options which tasted like they were made from powders it brought back childhood memories! But no fresh juice even just for breakfast. There were a lot of Turkish guests and the staff made sure they served who was first rather than the Turkish which I have read happens at other hotels a lot.

Room
We stayed in a family double/bunk room. It was great that the kids did not have to share a sofa bed as they argue when they do this! The room was very small though especially for 4 people, the Premier Inn we stayed in last year was double to triple the size! There is very little storage for clothes and this was tricky for us. We managed with the size and lack of storage space and this wouldn't stop us returning but it was a shame.

Cleaning
Mostly the hotel was very clean, there were the odd times that it could have been cleaner but I suspect this year they are shorter of staff than normal as the staff worked extremly hard.
The room beds were made every day and my husband saw the maids sweep the floor on at least one occassion but the floor never felt clean and I suspect while we were there it did not get mopped as mentioned before.

Pool
We saw the staff cleaning the pool most days but couldn't really smell much chlorine. There were a lot of guests who have had ear infections at this hotel on previous visits or who had them when we were there, including one of my children who has never had an ear infection before so not a normal occurance when on holiday.

I felt it important to give a review worts and all but I have to say that we really had a great time at the Alize we would have no hesitaion in returning the staff were all hard working, friendly and helpful. Gordon is a massive assest and will help with anything you need.

Room Tip: Double/bunk room great if you have kids - room small - bunks not standard and secondary kids may not fit!
1  Thank Sparklyglitter
SMTYLDZ, Genel Müdür at Alize Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2018

Dear Guest

First of all we would like to thank you for sharing your experiences on tripadvisor.
All your comments are valuable for us to improve our facilities

It was a great pleasure to host you in Alize Otel.

All issues you have informed us is already reportet to concerned departments and our team members will try their best to make our guests holiday better

Reviewed August 30, 2016

We stayed for 11 nights at the Alize and loved every minute. The rooms were good and the hotel spotless. There's a wide selection of tasty food on offer at meal times as well as snacks throughout the day. Team all this with friendly and helpful staff and we had the perfect place to stay for our holiday. We're already planning our next visit there.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
SMTYLDZ, Genel Müdür at Alize Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2018

Dear Guest,

First of all we would like to thank you for staying with us and also
thanks for taking time and sharing your experiences on tripadvisor.

all single tip and suggestion is so valuable for us and we know that we can improve our services with your feedbacks.

it will be a great pleasure for us to host you again in Alize Otel
if you will have any request or requires please do not hesitate to contact us

Best Regards

Alize Otel Management

Reviewed August 30, 2016 via mobile

We 1st visited in 2013 and enjoyed it so decided to come back.

All the staff are so friendly and helpful ( one of my children has ASD among other things- no questions were asked but little extras were in place- words and actions the guy behind the bar ( who didn't wear a name tag and I forgot to ask) even learnt some sign for a few things.- this made my son feel very happy
Gordon even went to buy my daughter some puddings to take home and informed us how to make them up.
There are waterproof bottom sheets for beds if needed too- as again my son even though older has enuresis.

I've seen a few moans about food but your not in the uk, there is so much food there will be something you like and its fresh and tasty. You may even get a few recipe ideas. Of an evening there is a BBQ outside cooking a variety of tasty meat.
The bread is baked on site and so amazing.
If your kids only eat nuggets then you'll not find them here as all the food in the restaurant is prepared fresh. There are burgers daily in the snack bar if that's your thing.
There are ice creams and a type of shortcake and cake from 3-5.

Pool- big, clean, well maintained. Whilst we were there someone had a whoopsie in the pool they removed this, then got every one out and added chemicals to the water then no one could use for 2 hours.
There is a water slide in operation from 3-5.
Grounds- lovely and relaxing.
If you can't get a sun bed I'd use the large cushions under the trees.
There is a children's play area situated under the trees and by the bar, so not too hot and can hydrate.
Beach - the best one is sea horse and free transport to this to and from, as AI guests it's free entry and sun beds.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Jennifer C

Dear Guest,

First of all we would like to thank you for staying with us and also
thanks for taking time and sharing your experiences on tripadvisor.

it will be a great pleasure for us to host you again in Alize Otel
if you will have any request or requires please do not hesitate to contact us

Best Regards

Alize Otel Management

Reviewed August 30, 2016

We stayed 10 nights had an awesome time we could not fault anything. Outstanding service from all staff. Hats off to the chefs beautiful food. Impressed with how our room was cleaned everyday from the lovely ladies. We had a fabulous time and would definitely be coming back, the staff couldn't do enough for us. Please give it a go from the word go they really look after to you. Excursions we're great and so was the fantastic private seahorse beech. Love to all Alize Otel staff , our 10 year old misses you all . Hopefully see you all again ☺️

4  Thank Harri K

All your comments are valuable for us to improve our facilities

It was a great pleasure to host you in Alize otel

Reviewed August 29, 2016 via mobile

We stayed for 10 nights at this lovely hotel. The hotel itself was spotless and rooms cleaned daily. We had trouble with the air con in our room but the reception sent someone up. They wasn't able to sort it but they offered to move us rooms the following day however we managed to fix the air con ourselves.

The staff here are fantastic and work so hard. They are really friendly and you can have a laugh with them.

The food was mostly good. I am a fussy eater so I expected there to not be many occasions where I wouldn't eat anything however there were only a few days where the food was a bit hit and miss.
The BBQ night was amazing. The fish was fresh and cooked beautifully. I did start missing chips at dinner but they were available at the Snack bar.

The only real issue we had was the sunbeds. Each morning we would for breakfast around 8am (9am at the latest) and people had already put their towels out. Some of the days I didn't even see the people at these sunbeds. The staff were good at rectifying this issue although they should have something in place to stop this happening as it was quite frustrating.

The excursions we did were fantastic and it has served to be one of my most memorable holidays to date.

Many thanks to all the staff who made our holiday so lovely.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank aliceroberts16

All your comments are valuable for us to improve our facilities

It was a great pleasure to host you in Alize Otel.