All reviews pancakes half board turkish night turkey next year omelette bar staff blue lagoon great holiday budget hotel the main strip clean towels safety deposit box minute walk to the beach bed and breakfast rooms are basic cleaned every day
Reviewed May 19, 2017 via mobile

Just returned from our first time at the majestic. Already looking to book to return, in September. Can't praise hotel, food , staff enough. Food very good value for money . Staff work long hrs . Always with a smile on there face . Nothing to much trouble . Can't wait to return . Entered as customers, left as friends. Thank you a fantastic holiday .

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Angela S
Reviewed May 19, 2017 via mobile

Travelled to Oludeniz for my 40th birthday and was not disappointed by the hotel facilities or the staff...friendly and accommodating...ali, Ibrahim, nemo and nuri all made it fantastic....clean and always welcoming ...will defo return

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Tina G
Reviewed May 17, 2017

I went to this hotel with 2 girlfriends for a 40th birthday escape May 2017. For a budget hotel it is a pretty similar hotel to the rest of the B&B's in Olu and good value. Big room size, nice and clean. On our arrival I was a little confused about the safety deposit boxes being out near reception and the night staff spoke little English so I gave up haha. What really made this hotel stand out from other hotels in the area are the staff. They were very attentive, hard working and always smiling.They went above and beyond to make the holiday enjoyable. They kept the bar open until any guests were ready to go to bed. Most nights this was after 4am while we were there. They involved people in the Turkish dancing and choice of music.

The pool has sunlight most of the day from 8 am until around 7pm ish in May. Pancakes and Omelette are made at your request in the morning and there is a vast selection of Turkish Breakfast. There is a snack menu with an English breakfast if you prefer. I didn't eat an evening meal, but the people I spoke to said it was terrific. I would highly recommend this Hotel as it is 5 minutes stroll to the beach front and minutes to the main strip. A Dolmus can be caught feet away to go up to Fethiye . I would be very happy to go back again as I felt very welcome and part of the family while I was there. I would be happy to go back with my partner next time as they cater for everyone and I'm sure I'd have just as good a time again. If a budget hotel is what you need, please don't hesitate.

Room tip: Maybe email to ask for the room that suits you
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
5  Thank wailingseasiren
Reviewed May 16, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is amazing, people,service,food,price, etc really i would recomed this hotel to everybody, never been in that good hotel like this was, many thanks to stuff they was very very helpful and really nice!!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Radek A
Reviewed May 16, 2017 via mobile

First couple of days got of to a slow start, but once we got into the swing of things and got to know the staff we had a fantastic time, they gave us the space we needed to explore the island but at the same time made us welcome and helped us to relax and feel like part of the family when we needed our down time to chill by the pool, before our next excursions, I recommend this hotel and once you get to know the lads you'll have a holiday to remember. Even though this was my friends birthday it was my first holiday abroad in 15 years and I am glad I went here couldn't have picked a better country, town and hotel. So cheers lads here's to the next visit.

Trip type: Travelled with friends