All reviews blue lagoon turkish night the main strip george the restaurant manager air con pancakes deluxe room next year turkey lovely hotel bed and breakfast room number great holiday bar staff ice cream omelette an ideal location
Reviewed June 13, 2018 via mobile

Me and my sister have just arrived back to the uk after our week long stay in this hotel. We can honestly say that both me and my sister have never been to a hotel where they are so rude!!! We was bed and breakfast but after sampling the breakfast it was discusting so we ate out every day... we had to pay £3 per night for air con which in other nicer friendlier hotels it was included in the price.. we was then told about entertainment at the hotel we was interested at first untill we was told that we would have to pay £20 Just to watch it even tho we was staying in this hotel and it was free in the v.i.p bar just down the road on the strip.. so I do not recommend this hotel at all however the karbel sun hotel is friendly and offered us to use their pool etc free of charge.. much nicer place and better food would recommend this hotel to anyone. There is an excursion guide just outside the blue lagoon hotel and he was great!!! Would recommend going to him. The sea is amazing but the beach itself is very pebbley and shingley so invest in beach shoes!!! Ölüdeniz is a stunning place and the views are out of this world we had an amazing holiday but the hotel (blue lagoon) was a major let down!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank manugirl84
Reviewed June 9, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here 2 years ago and had a lovely time so booked here for our return holiday this year.
However, we were slightly disappointed with few niggles (Nothing major) -
We paid for a deluxe room, it was nice and bright (apart from the Bathroom which was very dark).
Often when we returned, we could smell smoke.
No fridge.
Our room was facing the pool, it did have a balcony but not big enough to sit out on so just able to hang towels etc over edge.
Noise wasn’t too loud from poolside once door was shut. Noise from guests is a different story. Some people just don’t have any respect. Coming in at 4am, they’re on holiday etc I get that, but there’s other guests who are in bed at that time. Slamming doors, trying to lock the door over and over, TV blaring. Basically, walls are thin but I know this isn’t hotels fault as you get it most places abroad.
Positives - Location is excellent. Away from strip but a few minutes walk and you’re there. Free bus to Blue Lagoon if you ask at Reception.
Staff were friendly and helpful at all times.
Pool area is lovely. Nice and clean.
However, this hotel definitely has the sun bed hoggers, before 8am..annoying when you’re sat and you don’t see them for the majority of the day. This is in May as well so wouldn’t like to be there peak season.
We didn’t eat in hotel so can’t comment on food.
Overall, Olu Deniz is a lovely place with amazing places to eat and great places to visit.
I would stay here again if it was cheap enough but think we would maybe look around next time we return

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KayS3004
Reviewed May 29, 2018 via mobile

Just returned from a week at the blue lagoon hotel , staff were efficient and friendly . Went to the Turkish night , brilliant food
Well done blue lagoon keep it up
Don't agree with the previous review , simply doesn't make sense

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mini843
Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is considered very cheap for the room rate and breakfast
But the administration is lagging behind
I had a complaint from the receptionist that he contacted a friend at 4am even though I asked him not to call and disturb my friend. When I spoke to the manager, his name Organ threatened me with my place from the hotel, even though I was only informed about what happened on my first visit to Turkey he mad me do not want go to Turkey any mor mad me feel that manager is stupid when is not only this person is a bit shouldn’t be in this place
Everything else in the hotel is nice but you have to pay another amount to run the air conditioner and there is no refrigerator or kettle in the room

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank _tomshamoo
Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here last year on a mother and daughter trip on a half board basis. The room was really clean and quite modern with lovely views looking out to the beautiful mountains. The food was always fresh and tasted nice but the selection was limited .
The hotel is situated perfectly just at the top of the strip so no hills and don’t need to catch any buses to the beach or shops. It’s a quick bus ride to hisaronu on the dolmus bus which is around 2lira and runs till late. Always recommend.
The staff were always very friendly and helpful, Especially a young man who worked on reception on a night. I don’t know his name but he was always giving us tips on places to visit in the area and spoke very good English.
Overall I would recommend this hotel

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family