All reviews salad rooms are basic pool area soups budget holiday min walk bars and restaurants fussy eater family room walking difficulties cleaned every day bar staff plenty of sunbeds omelette small balcony early hours of the morning fantastic holiday
Reviewed June 22, 2016

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Jet2holidays
Reviewed June 4, 2016 via mobile

Just returned from a week at the pink palace once again had a fan time staff ,rooms,food, no problem rooms cleaned every day and left smelling fresh meet some lovely people and will be returning in August for 2 weeks and I loved the new improvements and we can't forget Sammy see you all on the 19th

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Maureen N
Reviewed May 30, 2016 via mobile

Booked this hotel for a weeks break and cant fault it for what we paid. Sammie the entertainment manager was a star. Rooms basic but clean staff friendly. We would definetly return to this hotel. It is within easy walking distance into Hisaronu and dolmus stops right outside to take you down into olu deniz at 3 lira each.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank garymB8364UR
Reviewed May 29, 2016

Currently on our 12th day out of 14 of our holiday at the pink palace. This is our second trip here within a 12 month period and yet again I'm pleased with our stay. Normally I wouldn't feel the need to make another review seen as we have already done one for this hotel but I was just scrolling through and noticed some of the dreadful reviews people have been leaving and I feel that I need to clarify that it's all a load of rubbish!! The hotel is great, beautiful scenery in a brilliant location, hisaronu is a short walk away from the hotel with lots of shops, bars and restaurants, oludeniz is also a short distance away with a free dolmus (bus) directly to the beach. There is also a free shuttle down to the famous blue lagoon beach which I would hugely recommended visiting, beautiful clear blue sea and great views. The hotel itself has great staff working in it, who work extremely hard. NEVER have I seen any swearing or being rude to any of the guests. I would also like to state that although all staff may not speak English (yet) they are learning and still have basic language skills and are polite and friendly, always welcome and greet us and always say thank you and goodbye. As for the housekeepers they're fantastic. Rooms are cleaned EVERYDAY, and FRESH TOWELS AND BEDDING also everyday. As for food yes chicken is provided everyday but there is always another meat choice such as lamb, beef or fish. The food tastes great, great choice of salads and mezes too. Pool is very clean and great temperature. Drinks that are included in the all inclusive are clearly stated on posters and when booking( if you research before travel/booking) Not sure why it is a 3 star very very accommodating. Met great people, had a great holiday. At the end of the day you get what you pay for, moaning about curtains being the wrong size or the TURKISH FOOD IN TURKEY not being what you liked then simply book for a higher rated hotel or stay in England!!!! ( not that there's anything wrong with the curtains) we will be required booking for August and September and also may 2017 and have met many other returning guests so they must be doing something right! Keep up the good work guys :)

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Beckys2710
Reviewed May 28, 2016 via mobile

At pink palace now having breakfast..
What an amazing little family run hotel.
Arrived early evening around 7 came to reception to find a very smiley friendly receptionist. She booked us in quickly and efficiently.
The room is very small and no draws for storage. As I came with my best friend I thought it may be an issue but it hasn't.. Just put things away after ourselves it's been fine.
Cleaners are fabulous and work really hard. Our room is clean and towels and sheets changed regularly.
As for the food..chicken is served twice a day.. But then so is another meat choice and veg. Food can get repetitive but it's cheap to eat out. Plenty of salad choices with every meal. Tea coffee juice and water always available.
The hotel wasn't very busy when we came so never a problem with sunbeds. Always plenty available. Hisaronu is a five minute walk up the hill and olu deniz is a three minute dolmus ride down the hill..3 lira each way. Perfect location for getting about.
Unlike most Turkish hotels WiFi and air-conditioning are free here.. For what you pay at this hotel that's very good value.. The WiFi is good all round the hotel too.
The staff have been amazing. They don't all speak English but then I don't speak Turkish.. They are picking it up and do such a good job. Happy easy going and hard working..what a credit to the hotel.
Of course then there is Sammy. A little bundle of excitable fun. He is fun to be around and works hard to entertain everyone.
We met some amazing people and will be coming back next may to see them all again..thanks to all at the pink palace for making our holiday so enjoyable. Will be happy to see you all again xx

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends