All reviews air con next year pool area hotel owner deluxe room fabulous stay lovely hotel cleaned to a high standard minute walk to the beach the main strip boiled eggs great pool family run cleaned daily rooms were spotless bars restaurants cleaned every day
Reviewed October 16, 2017

Just back from Blue Star Hotel Oludeniz and would like to thank Memhet, Aisha, Begum, Millika, CJ and the team for a wonderfull Holiday !!!!! They have never failed to please, Wonderfull hotel, wonderfull staff, See you next year for sure.

Stayed: October 2017
2  Thank Rakisteve
Reviewed October 10, 2017

This was my 4th visit to this hotel and this time with a group of friends, I normally stay with family. It is a lovely family hotel and if you need help with anything are happy to help you. CJ who works behind the bar and worked very hard with our group of 11 people and even was able to contact him prior to holiday to organise Champagne for a celebration evening for our friends birthday. We had a lovely evening meal in the Restuarant and were entertained that evening with a Belly Dancer which was great entertainment. We had a typical Turkish Breakfast and also ate during the day on occasions and could not fault. Our room was lovely and cleaned daily. Will definately be returning. This year my daughter and partner stay at the hotel and had a fabulous time there. Also my mother as a solo traveller of 78 stayed and they always look after her while she is there, which puts my mind at rest whilst she is away alone.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 207 which was first floor. Lovely room and bathroom.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed October 9, 2017 via mobile

Had the most wonderful holiday staying here, it was spotisly clean, the staff were really lovely. The owner memet couldn't do enough for you. The food was great. They had a pool table n table tennis also some rabbits and tortoises which is great if you have kids. Loved waking up and seeing all the gliders coming down from the mountain on the balcony. Loved it so much I have booked to go again next year knowing I will get a warm welcome from memet and his staff.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank lillianno1
Reviewed October 9, 2017

Just back from a week at this hotel. Comfortable and clean rooms, friendly and helpful staff, they could not do enough for us. We ate in the restaurant a couple of times and the food was excellent. Would highly recommend a stay at this hotel and will definitely be back.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 9, 2017 via mobile

Have just come back from this wonderful hotel with 11 of my friends celebrating my 50th birthday. I cannot fault anything about this place. Mehmet the owner is an absolute gentleman and cannot do enough for you. CJ who works behind the bar works very hard and is a credit to the hotel. Great location, rooms are superb. Would highly recommend staying here and I look forward to returning next year. Jo

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends