All reviews turkey next year repeat guests bar snacks great holiday year after year hotel owner snack menu a short dolmus ride air con turkish breakfast plenty of sunbeds lovely hotel nothing is too much trouble family run hotel home from home large pool
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

From when we arrived we were made to feel like family. We took our friend away with us who had sadly lost her husband.
We all had a fabulous time, visited Olu Deniz , sundial & Ghost town.
We are already looking at booking a two week stay next year. I can’t recommend this highly enough....nothing is too much trouble. The hotel is spotless the two ladies that clean it always remembered our names, very Jolly & funny. Bar staff are fantastic hilarious we even had them dancing to Northern soul

See you all next year

Kim, Mark & Hayley

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank kimmark9
Reviewed October 12, 2018 via mobile

Returned a couple of weeks ago from our 7th visit (I think could be more) at the Leytur, we just love it!!

Rooms are nice and comfortable, staff are friendly and couldn’t do anything more for you! It was my birthday whilst we were there and my workplace arranged with Leyla a bottle of champagne for our room, they sourced an amazing bottle of champagne and went to so much trouble for our room!

Thank you to Leyla, egemen, salih, mustafa, serkan, the ladies who clean the room and everyone else for an amazing stay!!

We will be back next year!!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank CarrieLeeN
Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

Just returned from an amazing two week holiday at the Leytur. This is our 7th visit and it just keeps getting better.

The service from all staff couldn’t be better. From
The moment we arrived we felt like we were back in our 2nd home.

Thank you all we can’t wait to see you next year -

The Gillepsie’s x

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank FGMP
Reviewed September 24, 2018 via mobile

I have stayed here previously about three years ago and it just gets better every time. The staff are the best you will find nothing is too much trouble. We stayed in a family room and the air con is £8.00 per day but due to having air con in each room. The breakfast is a typical Turkish breakfast but for 15 lira you can get a full English.
The pool is clean and so is all of the hotel from bar area to gardens I couldn’t fault it.
You can have a bar tab that you can pay off at the end of the holiday to save carrying cash around.
Taxis into hisaronu are 20 lira where there are lots of shops and restaurants. There are also bars and restaurants within walking distance from this hotel.
I will definitely be returning and highly recommend to anyone looking for a great hotel.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Julieunited
Reviewed September 20, 2018 via mobile

Having travelled here once with my parents a few years ago, I was very happy to return again with them and my boyfriend. My parents have been here a handful of times now and I can see why they continue to go back!

Thee rooms are plenty big enough, good shower and perfectly clean. The pool is gorgeous with no fighting over sunbeds. The location is great with Olu Deniz, Hissoronu and Fethiye all nearby.

The best thing about the hotel is the staff, who do their upmost to ensure you have the best stay. Thank you to Layla, Egemen, Mustafa and Psycho for making our trip so special, relaxing and fun. As someone who loves to explore new places, I dont often think I’d go back to the same place time and time again. That changes with Hotel Leytur, I can’t wait to go back again!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family