All reviews working elevator same block federico pharmacy neighborhood ba
Reviewed February 18, 2018

We entered and exited Argentina through Buenos Aires. We stayed here both times. We had only booked it on the way in but were so satisfied we made a reservation here for the way out.
The hotel was very accommodating. We got in about midnight our first night and check in was a breeze. We were given a key and taken up to our room. Because it was late we dealt with the money the next day. No problem. The gentleman who let us in was able to point us to an ATM. Getting money in ATMs in Argentina can be challenging sometimes.
That evening we dropped our bags and immediately went out for dinner and a drink. The hotel is good for that. We didn't have to go far to find something.
On our way back to BA our bus came in at 8:30am. We knew the hotel would hold our bags for us but they had a room that was ready to go so they let us check in. I can not say enough how awesome this was. It was great to be able to take a shower and head out for the day feeling good.
Everyone was here was very helpful and friendly.
I loved our rooms. They both had their positive features.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 22, 2017

The room was a decent size, and comfortable. The most disappointing part of it was that I had some of my belongings stolen during my stay there obviously by the cleaning staff, as one day when I came back into the room the cleaner was still there, and to my shocking surprise I found the blouse that I has left in the wardrobe was out and placed on top of the pillow on the bed, that's when I immediately felt that something was not right considering that the cleaner could not look at me in the eyes and say hello, as though she had a guilty conscience, and on top of it the place was not cleaned properly or maintained as my towels were only changed twice in the 2 weeks that I stayed over there, also I had to ask for soap when I ran out instead of them having placed some spare soap in advance so that one did not have to out and have to ask for a replacement. Floors were never washed during the time I was there, even though you could see foot prints on the floor boards. Beds were not properly made. the over all experience was not to my liking and therefore I would not recommend this apartment as a good place to stay. I feel that the place is not hygienically maintained, and it left me with a lot to be desired.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 29, 2017

I have stayed in few hotels in BA, this is by far the best, very well located, few meters from it there is a paid car park which was convenient for us as we were renting a car,
the room was really romantic, specious, with a dining area, equipped kitchen and good sized balcony, we were on the 5th floor and had not a bad view of the city, the staff at the check in was pleasant, price was very good comparing to other hotels we have stayed at, it was cheaper and way better in every aspect, if I am going to BA again, I am staying there for sure.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 21, 2017 via mobile

We chose this place for its location because it was closed to where the rest of my family was staying. The apartment we got was not as pictured. It has everything that you need (bed, bathroom, kitchen) but it is not a place where I would want to hang out in as a break from the city. It does its job as a place to sleep but very bare place with no character

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 20, 2017

The hotel management was professional and very friendly and we had very good communication during our stay. The apartment we rented had a very nice and large living room with lots of light. The view from the long balcony is over a large open area, where one can see the roofs of several buildings until the buildings on the other side rises. One cannot see the street scene from the balcony and with the neighbour buildings so far away it felt like having a private area. Sun from 14 o'clock until sunset. There is air conditioning in both the living room and the bedroom. They worked very well for both heating and cooling. The kitchen is extremely small and has no exhaust fan or window. Therefore, we often went out to eat. As there are lots of nice restaurants within all categories in the neighbourhood, we really enjoyed. There are also lots of delicacy stores - so it's easy to buy something nice to enjoy at home. The porter in the building ensured that we always felt safe evening and night. We could notice that the building is not “soundproof”, but apart from some sounds in between, we experienced a quiet and peaceful stay. We enjoyed ourselves very much here and we will gladly return.

Stayed: February 2017