1,452 results
All reviewshonesty baryoga matdouble jacuzzismall saunaboutique hotelrecommend casadry saunathe breakfast areasmall hotelbusy cityrooms are largegreat roomour honeymoonbreakfast was deliciousgreat boutiquecenter of buenos airesflorida street
Reviewed October 4, 2017

This hotel in in the Retiro and is well placed to get to most attractions, including San Telmo and the Recoleta. The rooms are large and comfortable (with particularly spacious bathrooms). All staff are excellent. They are young and enthusiastic and could have not been more helpful in getting us familiar with the city. Bars and restaurants are close by (try The Dandy and Piegari, which are both within walking distance). We stayed five nights and enjoyed ourselves immensely.

Room Tip: When you walk out the front door, head right towards The Recoleta. The area around here is nice. Lots of bars & restaurants.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Trevor D
Reviewed September 27, 2017

I booked Casa Calma based on all of the TripAdvisor reviews and so glad that I did! I had booked it for two nights on my return from Mendoza to BA but my original outbound flight to Mendoza was cancelled and the airline only offered some sketch hotel for the night in BA. I called Casa Calma in a pinch and they came through at 11pm at night with a room for the night (thank you Celeste!) They totally took care of my friend and me and we were able to leave some of our luggage there while we went to Mendoza.

On my return from Mendoza there were a couple of power outage hiccups that happened at no fault of the hotel. The hotel manager Ana was super apologetic and even had cookies and wine brought up to my room as recognition for the inconvenience. I really appreciate this kind of service especially when it’s not the fault of the hotel.

The rooms are modern and to the name very calming and spa-like. There is even a sauna in the deluxe room we stayed at the first night. Casa Calma’s location is very central and walking distance to the main tourist spots like the Recoleta Cemetery and San Telmo. However the starring role in this hotel is the staff. They think of everything you need or want before you even know or ask which makes you feel completely taken care of.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed September 26, 2017

Stayed here 3 nights in September 2017. Location was great - good area, walkability to a few things (shopping, restaurants, tourist attractions). Service was impeccable - especially by the male front desk employees. They were very helpful in offering advice, recommendations for restaurants and city navigation. Hotel was very clean. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 19, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 4 nights while in BA and found the staff to be extremely helpful and friendly.
The rooms are an excellent size and very well fitted out and comfortable.
The facilities at the hotel are a bit limited and breakfast room small but the what is provided is very good quality and provided with excellent service.
Would not hesitate to stay here again and would recommend to anyone wanting the 'personal touch' during a hotel stay in Buenos Aires.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 7, 2017 via mobile

We are at night 2 of our 6 night stay, but I need to do this review. Everything so far is more than we have received at any Hotel we have experienced in our travels over 30 years. We have had more luxury but CC is more restrained and what we need. The staff at reception are fantastic!! After booking we received an email with suggestions on activities, we used this info and sent an number of emails with questions. The local knowledge and suggestions are perfect, so if you don't use this help..... then what can I say. Location, reminds me of the Old Quarter in Paris. Everything you need is close by including supermarket for essentials (50 metres) down the street but they close before 9:00pm. Then there are the unexpected things you find such as a Craft Beer Bar just around the corner called Two Taps.... we found walking around the area. If you normally go for the safe options, time for a change in BA, stay at Casa Calma.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple