“Great place and staff!”

Duque Hotel Boutique & Spa
Ranked #14 of 440 Hotels in Buenos Aires
Reviewed 29 September 2017

I stayed here with a colleague for 7 days, we travel the world for business and have seen many hotel. This hotel is great, extremely nice staff willing to help you with everything. Laundry, extra plugs restarant suggestions they do and know it all.
The rooms were very nice, location is also good. I definitely recommend this hotel with a 5 star I would like to add a + too!

Room Tip: rooms are nicely decorated.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
duque4364, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Duque Hotel Boutique & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

Dear Anne,
What a lovely review you wrote about us! We are honored after reading your words. Thanks for having chosen us and thanks for having taken some of your time to post a review about your recent stay at the Duque. We work every day very hard to offer the best service to our guests and we are always willing to improve and learn more. As I told you one day, we enjoy our job and reading this kind of comments is the best reward. If you have any suggestions for us in order to improve, don't hesitate and let us know!
We hope to serve you again in the future.
Warm regards from Buenos Aires,
Rafael Marcano.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,395)

Reviewed 28 September 2017

On a previous failed attempt to travel to Argentina Duque hotel was my preferred choice, this time when a decision on where to stay was needed there was no hesitation and we booked straight away. Having just returned from a wonderful trip to Buenos Aires I can say that this is the place to stay!

9 nights of comfort in a hotel that feels like home....Great location, only a few minute’s walk to the Subte and only a few minutes away from the Soho district (the best place to hang out in Palermo)

Clean rooms, clean bathrooms and all the amenities you could want...breakfast was very nice as well.

The hotel staff organised a taxi pick up from EZE and even made restaurant bookings for me before we flew out.

What sets this hotel apart from other places is the staff, everyone was so helpful, courteous and professional. A big thank you to Eva, Carla, Nahvel, Rafael, Alan and Julia! You helped make our trip a wonderful experience. Hopefully we see you all again very soon.

Room Tip: Rooms to the rear are quieter
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear Rakesh,
What an HONOR to read your words! It's been really nice to have you in our home. You and your parents were excellent guests and it was a pleasure for us to accomodate you in the Duque. Thanks for having taking some of your time to post a review about your recent stay and thanks for covering pretty much everything about the stay. Thanks also for having mentioned some of the members of the staff and myself. If you have any suggestions in order to improve even more, don't hesitate and let us know. And remeber that this always be your home away from home in Buenos Aires.
We hope to serve any time soon.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 27 September 2017

All my expectations were exceeded during my stay. Not only did I love the look and feel of this boutique hotel located in the Palermo neighborhood, but I cherished the personal attention paid to me. The hotel's professional staff has a very genuine need to guarantee that each guest is made to feel at home.

The location is perfect and a short 10-15 minute walk to the Subte metro, restaurants, shopping and nightlife. My room at the back of the hotel was comfortable and quiet and overlooked the small swimming pool and patio. The television channels were all in Spanish, of course. Perhaps one English-language channel would have been good though I was not there to watch television.

I would not hesitate to stay again at the hotel on my next visit to Buenos Aires.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Dear Pamela,
Thanks for having chosen us in the first place. Thanks for having taken some of your precious time to post your review about your recent stay with us. Thanks for your lovely comments and thanks for covering pretty much everything about your stay. Your words are a motivation for all the Duque family. We work hard everyday to offer the best service to our guests and it's an honor to see you felt home here. If you have any suggestions in order to improve the service, don't hesitate and let us know. We are looking forward to receive you again in the future. This is and will always be your home away from home.
Warm regards from Buenos Aires,

Reviewed 7 September 2017

As a solo traveller in Buenos Aires for the first time, I wanted a hotel that would be able to offer local knowledge, help with booking tours etc. Duque exceeded my expectations.

Staff were amazing and the highlight of my stay. Friendly and helpful, kindly answering all my questions with great patience. After a hectic day of business meetings, it was lovely to be welcomed like an old friend. They anticipated my needs - offering to store my suitcase for a couple of days while I took a sightseeing trip outside the city - offering before I had to ask. They also surprised me with a free room upgrade when I returned!

The rooms were clean and nicely furnished, the beds comfortable, and the decor in the common areas pleasingly quirky. I even enjoyed a soak in the jacuzzi in the complimentary spa. Breakfast was plentiful and varied.

I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Lydia H
duque4364, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Duque Hotel Boutique & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Dear Lydia,
Wow, we have no words to describe how thankful we are for your review. Thanks for having chosen us in the first place, and thanks for having taking some of your precious time to post your comments about your stay. We work hard every day to offer the best service to our guest and make them feel part of this small family called Duque. You were so kind and nice that we really felt you were just coming back home.
If you have any recommendatios for us in order to improve the service, don't hesitate and let us know. We will be more than happy to hear from you.
Remember you have a new home in Buenos Aires and we hope to have you here again soon.
Warm regards,

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Absolutely loved my stay at this charming place. I was worried to pick a non-chain hotel yet haven't regretted it for a moment. The hotel was very well located. It was cozy and nice, the room was beautifully decorated and the bed was very comfortable. Yet the best part were the people that work there. I haven't had so much friendliness and personalized attention for a long time and spend a lot of time travelling for work. From morning breakfast to suggesting restaurants and sights to see and doing my reservations to helping me solve my trip to Iguazu issues, and welcoming me back after it with flowers in the room and my luggage safely stored. I felt completely as if at home and would definitely stay again whenever in BA. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank KatiaE
duque4364, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Duque Hotel Boutique & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Dear KatiaE,

First of all we wanted to thank you for posting such a nice review about our home.
It really makes us proud of our jobs when guests feel this comfortable at El Duque.
We are truly happy that you felt like home and that you enjoyed all of what we have to offer.
We wanted to let you know that this will always be your home and that we will be thrilled to have you back any time you want.
Greetings from all of our staff and we hope all the best for you.
Carla C.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

This was our fourth and final hotel on a trip to Buenos Aires and Montevideo. It was by far our favorite. It was very welcoming.
The mattress was very comfortable and the shower was great. The staff were very knowledgeable and helpful.
They even served eggs at breakfast. And had a good selection of pastries and other breakfast items.
The only minus was the bathroom door and window treatments. They look great but, if you turn the light in the bathroom it lights up the sleeping area. And the window treatments in the room we had did not keep out the light so if you like to sleep in and light wakes you up that might be an issue.

It was also only a brisk walk to the botanical gardens.

If we go back we will certainly want to stay here again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank tttgoddess

Dear tttgodess
Thank you for posting your feedback about your recent experience with us.
Our guests’ opinion is the most important thing for us, and it seems that you really enjoyed your stay, that make us extremely happy and proud of our work.
We will take in consideration your recomendations about de bathroom window and lights.
Greetings from all of our entire staff and we hope to serve you some other day.
Carla C.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

Loved everything about this delightful hotel. Lovely parquet floors from the original house and beautiful iron work on the entry doors. Pretty small garden with pool in the back. The staff was superb: extremely friendly and helpful with any requests or questions. Walking distance to great restaurants, museums, and shopping.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
duque4364, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Duque Hotel Boutique & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Oh dear Susan, what an honor to read your lovely comments!
Thanks a lot for having taking some of your time to post your review about your recent stay with us, it makes our hard work worth it. Thanks for having covered pretty much everything about the Duque, it will help us a lot.
We want you to know that this is always be your home away from home any time you want to come back! and if you have any suggestions that would allow us to improve, don't hesitate and let us know.
We hope to serve you again soon!
Warm regards,