“Amazing experience!”
other traveller has booked this property

Review of Arenales

Entrance
057 05[1]
2008_0322Arenales_outside0007.JPG
Street
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

rsassaki
São Paulo
“Amazing experience!”
Reviewed October 21, 2012 for a stay in October 2012

The apartment is very nice and well located, it's perfect for a stay in Recoleta! Ana was very helpful and friendly. We had a marvelous vacation!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: View (not a front view)
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
NYC
Reviewed September 20, 2012 for a stay in September 2012

ctyankee0...
New Jersey
“Perfect location for a long stay in Buenos Aires”
Reviewed July 29, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

I looked for an apartment rental in Buenos Aires based on its location in relation to all the main sights and I was happy to see that this apartment was close to everything. My friend and I could easily get to the subway, the bus line (there are many but only 29 is the one we got to know since it took us to Palermo and also down to La Boca), and it was also close to the 9 de julio, Plaza San Martin, Retiro, Recoleta and all the other main attractions.
The apartment itself was small and cozy, but we didnt say much in there except to sleep, eat breakfast and perhaps watch tv late in the afternoon and early evening when wed come home for a rest. i would say that the only down sides are: dark (like everyone says), an uncomfortable couch to sit on and not enough pillows. I would not even consider using those three things to make or break someone's choice on staying there since as long as you have an alarm clock to wake you up (if not you may sleep all day) and dont plan on watching tv all day, or dont like more than one pillow (or have one that you bring with you) then the two things I mentioned dont matter. What I loved was the 24 hr door man.
Ana Maria was great. Very helpful when I finally met her and she was always quick to respond to my emails. She met us at the apartment and showed us how everything worked before asking us to sign the lease and handing over the keys.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: location
Liked least: lack of pillow and chair comfort
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
MN
Reviewed June 25, 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Munich
Reviewed June 23, 2012 for a stay in May 2012
people found this review helpful

New York
Reviewed May 1, 2012 for a stay in March 2012

Tel Aviv
Reviewed April 23, 2012 for a stay in March 2012

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing