“Great location, clean modern and well equipped...”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
BEST view in all of Buenos Aires from this luxurious property.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
ChevronIn...
Surfers Paradise, Australia
“Great location, clean modern and well equipped apartment”
Reviewed November 28, 2011 for a stay in March 2011

We stayed 3 nights in 16F. Originally we booked 21st floor but our room was changed, and then changed again.... no big deal and the view was still good. The owner 'rewarded' us for the inconvenience with a few bottles of wine on arrival, which was very nice.
There were a few minor maintenance issues -broken fridge shelf etc - but basically in good order. The kitchen was well equipped, and it was great to have a washing machine, with a little clothes line on the balcony. A few more clothes pegs and some type of cloth to wipe over benches and the stove would have been appreciated! The apartment is quite small - and we were on a very long trip and our bags were large. We had problems finding a suitable spot for them. Other than that a fairly well designed little space. The bedding could be improved on - there was only a doona - no light blanket - so we were either too hot or too cold. Also the sheets were too small for the bed which was annoying. The location is good. We have previously stayed in hotels in BA (always in Palermo) and we probably would stick to hotels in the future. This decision is purely because I do not like having the water heater burning gas so close to my sleeping area. The heater is flued, but it still seems to upset my asthma. This is not a problem specific to this apartment, but apartments throughout South America and Europe. Just a personal health issue for me - so I will avoid small apartments in the future. If the location of the gas HWS is not an issue for you, then UNO is a great place to stay.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Great location - felt safe and secure
Liked least: Only a doona provided - too hot
Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
People with disabilities Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
sggs
California
“Luxury Apartment, unbeatable location, outstanding amenities...”
Reviewed August 26, 2011 for a stay in August 2011
person found this review helpful

+++. Ultra safe neighborhood, 24 hr security for apartment
+++. Apartment maintained like almost new, the 21st floor view is incredible, makes you feel special at all times of day & night, with the vastness of Buenos Aires just stretching below you...
++. ApartmentBA staff VERY responsive and sent handyman to fix the couple of problems we noted.
+++. Excellent Wi-Fi & Internet connections, Our family of 4 had multiple devices connected at all times. All major TV channels NICE!!
+++. Outstanding location - 3 blocks to Metro, 2 blocks to grocery stores, drugstores, multiple restaurants and cafes, 15min walk to JUMBO big big supermarket WALMART equiv.

- Hot water went on the blink one morning, could not fix it with reset buttons, unit fixed itself within the next 3-4 hrs, but not there when needed for shower. Make sure you ask what you do if this happens.
- Closet door got stuck one evening around 6pm, had to battle with it to just access clothes, had to wait until next morning around 9:30am, handyman fixed the problem. No access to property mgrs except during office hours of 9am-5pm...
- This seems to be a design feature of all bathtubs in all of Argentina, but the folks do not believe in shower curtains. After your shower, expect that you will spend a few minutes drying up all objects closely, that got soaked from the shower, and keeping them further away. What's up with this annoyance?? We noticed this same design feature at the Sheraton in Iguassu...

Overall, Our family was VERY PLEASED with this apt, and the managers, we recommend this highly.

Other tips:
* I discovered Hostel Suites International with 1.5blocks of UNO. This was a godsend, the reception folks are friendly, THEY SPOKE ENGLISH. I arranged a city tour for my family of 4 with them, a Tango show dinner, bike rentals, bike tour of neighborhoods, just awesome... This chance discovery improved my BA experience exponentially, especially given my zero Spanish skills...
* Reading that pickpockets abound in BA, plus that taxi drivers can cheat you, I was extra cautious. But I had ZERO ISSUES with ANYONE trying to take undue advantages with my my family of four. We even rode the Metro during non commute hours safely, took taxis all over the place.
*. Do take up ApartmentBA concierge service to arrange your transportation in both directions from & to airport, tell them your luggage situation, they had arranged for a suitably large vehicle, and a delightful English speaking driver who gave us a mini guided tour of BA even before we arrived at the gorgeous apartment !! Worth the extra dollars in spades...

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Convenient location & outstanding view...
Liked least: We knew zero Spanish, this was a HUGE problem.
Travelling group: Family with Teenagers
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
New York

Your age range 35-44
FL USA
Reviewed June 7, 2010 for a stay in May 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: The view, the room itself and the staff!
Liked least: none.
Travelling group: Solo traveler
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children

Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with teenagers Tourists
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing