Open today: 8:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Review Highlights

Beautiful city

Reviewed October 14, 2017
Laura D
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 29, 2018

Our guides did a great job of showing us many of the highlights of the city. In addition to talking abut the history and culture of the city, we had a great lunch and even learned how to prepare mate. Highly recommend the tour when you arrive so you can identify places you want to explore in greater depth.

Reviewed January 11, 2018

We took the half day City Walking Tour and the Tango and Dinner tour offered by their sister company, both were excellent tours. I would recommend this tour company to anyone looking for someone to show them around Buenos Aires. There is no way we could have had such an in depth tour on our own with guide books. The tours were well worth the price.

1  Thank DebsBeenThere
Reviewed October 14, 2017 via mobile

Beautiful city, friendly people, so many places to visit in this country, great food, for meat lovers asado, tango shows, san Telmo, el tigre and much more, have fun

Reviewed July 31, 2017 via mobile

A great small group tour, 7 in our group. Very informative, making it possible for us to learn hundreds of years of history in 3 hours. We highly recommend it!

Reviewed November 16, 2016

Our tour with Ceri Foster of Buenos Aires Local Tours was absolutely excellent. He arrived punctually at our hotel, communicated well and had a genuine concern that we enjoy our day. We saw most of the major highlights of Buenos Aires at our own pace, Ceri's commentary was both informative and priceless. We went places tourists typically see and then to many they don;t, obviously the latter was most interesting. We stopped for an excellent lunch at a bistro, Las Violets in HIS neighborhood and were treated as if we were locals, and loved every minute of it. Highly-Highly Recommended!!!

1  Thank Larry R
Reviewed September 3, 2016 via mobile

The tours are awesome, let's face it I can't write a better review but what I want to really express here is the communication. Literally within half and hour of writing I received an answer and over several conversations these guys were able to present me with options for my time frame and my taste in tours. Penelope with whom I was chatting even suggested a rather exquisite Perfume House to me after noticing my email address which alludes to the fact I am connected to Perfume. I was very impressed with the suggestion. The Oerfume House is top class BTW. It's so hard sometimes to get part of the job right and in fact this part for me, is the most important . 10/10 Buenos Aires Local Tours. You've nailed customer service!

Reviewed April 2, 2016

This was a wonderful tour and a great way to get acclimated to Buenos Aires. As someone who was brand new to South America and coming from the US, I was excited to see the city but had read things that worried me ('blue dollar' exchanges, fake money, pickpockets, etc). When we took the tour with Ceri, he put those fears to rest by teaching us some basic street smarts and giving us a sense of the city's vibe. We learned how to spot fake money, got around on the subway, and took quick trips to many different sites and neighborhoods - sort of like a 'sampler platter' of things to do. Ceri was also able to answer any question thrown at him, whether it was places to eat or where the great day trips outside the city are.

I went by myself, but there were plenty of couples and a cruise ship group along with us, and we made a fun group. No matter what your plans are, spending a half day on this tour will make you much more comfortable in the city, give you new ideas, and answer any questions so you can really dive in. Plus, with it being 'pay what you want', the value is through the roof!

Go for it. Highly recommended.

Reviewed March 8, 2016

Took the local tour with Ceri. We definitely got our money's worth. Ceri was very knowledgable about Buenos Aires. He took us on the subway and showed us how it worked. He gave us hints for sightseeing in Buenos Aires. We covered a lot of ground in one morning. Ceri was very enthusiastic and made the tour fun and enjoyable. There were 12 of us on the tour, which was a very manageable number. Would highly recommend this tour.

Reviewed February 25, 2016

Alex gave us a wonderful full day tour of Buenos Aires. We zipped around town and he could tell our interests were history, culture and architecture. He knew it all. He organized it. He pickup us up at the ship and got us to the airport. Thanks Alex.

1  Thank Jeffrey L
Reviewed February 22, 2016

Referred to us by our host at our B & B. Patrick took us on a city tour, a trip to Tigre, and airport transfer.
He is knowledgeable and fun to tour with. He knows the in's and out's of the city and
navigates the crazy traffic! We appreciated that his english was great and we learnt so much. We could not have done this on our own. He made our experience in this city
memorable.