Book In Advance
Tours from Day Clicker Photo Tours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews street photography private tour great shots amelia shooting dslr photos session opportunities skills ba city palermo beginners neighborhoods
Reviewed 6 days ago

Amelia is a personable and lovely guide. She took me on an extended walking tour in a residential neighborhood that I would never have discovered on my own. We entered various stores and encountered and met some of the artisans. This is more of a street photography tour as you won't see postcard attractions. You will, however, see how middle to upper class Portenos live. If you want to get a real Buenos Aires tour you won't get wrong with this one.

Date of experience: November 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
AmeliaMcFoto, Owner at Day Clicker Photo Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 5 days ago

Thank you so much!! I had a lovely day with you, please come visit again and we will go in search of more hidden gems.

Reviewed December 2, 2017 via mobile

I would recommend this tour to anyone who is looking for inspiration and wants to improve his/her skills in street photography. I had a great time hanging out with Amanda as she took me through the streets of Palermo and Villa Crespo to see places I would never have discovered on my one. I am a beginner at photography, but she thought me some great basic skills that have really helped me improve my photos. I got some great shots and now I am more aware of how I compose my pictures. Do this tour in the beginning of your trip. It will improve your photos a ton.

We also hired Amanda for a short “photo me” session. The pictures of my family turned out great. My son is only 11 months, so it was quite difficult to get him to cooperate, however Amanda is very professional and the pictures turned out great.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed November 28, 2017

An excellent tour with Amelia through three neighborhoods of BA finishing at Recoleta Cemetery. There was an
Interesting array of photographic subjects along the way including planned and more impromptu opportunities.

Date of experience: November 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
AmeliaMcFoto, Owner at Day Clicker Photo Tours, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2017

Thank you so much for your review!
I very much enjoyed shooting with you as my companion. I hope you get in touch if you are coming through BA again.

All the best

Reviewed July 3, 2017

A colleague and I (both DSLR shooters, heavily armed with, among other things, our tripods) booked Amelia for a full day of touring and shooting, a kind of urban photo safari. We covered a lot of ground - some in taxis, but mostly on foot.

For my colleague, it was his first time in BA; it was my fourth time. Speaking for myself, I saw a number of places and aspects of the city that I hadn't experienced before.

Amelia was a pleasant travel companion. Over the course of the day - with lots of shooting in between - we stopped for a breakfast, coffee, and lunch - and that only enhanced the experience. All in all, a fun and (from a photographic output standpoint) productive day.

I've posted a few photos just to give a taste, but I captured many more memorable images as well. I didn't bother to post the more familiar (iconic or touristy) shots - you can find those spots on your own - but we ended up with plenty of those as well.

We found Amelia's webpage informative, and we found Amelia herself easy to deal with in advance, clear in her communication, easy to spend time with, and reasonably priced.

Date of experience: July 2017
AmeliaMcFoto, Owner at Day Clicker Photo Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2017

GRACIAS!! I had SUCH an amazing day with you both! Thank you for making my job so so easy. You are both wonderful gents and great shooters.
Please come back and let's shoot together again soon.
All the best.

Reviewed April 2, 2017

A great way to experience Buenos Aries! Paloma was a wonderful guide. She has a nice appreciation of her City and is generous in sharing it! Highly recommended!

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed January 26, 2017

The photography tour with Amelia was really inspiring and so much fun! She took us around off the beaten track in Palermo (an area which she knows really well). She really gave good tips on how to improve your travel photography but she also inspired the group to be bold and be more aware of your surroundings (key in street photography).
In our group we had different levels of experience and she handled that really well.Amelia makes sure the group is not too big (we were with 3 people) which is I think a big bonus.
I think if you like photography and want to improve your skills - this is a must do!
Good upfront communication!