“Home away from home for this Seattle coffee snob”

Full City Coffee House
Ranked #4 of 306 Coffee & Tea in Buenos Aires
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Palermo
Description: Full City Coffee House is the place in Buenos Aires to enjoy 100% Colombian coffee as well as great food in a friendly environment. We roast our own varieties of Colombian coffees locally for a fresher bean and a quality cup and offer it in bags of 250g for you to enjoy it at home. Come and discover us.
Reviewed October 3, 2018

Contrary to popular belief, many of us despise Starbucks, and we love our small shops that have mastered the craft. Full City fits just that bill. I mostly had espresso on my many visits, but on my last, I had a pour over and it was sublime. These guys know what they're doing, and I appreciate their friendly and attentive service as well. This is my coffee home in BA.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed September 22, 2018

The coffee is probably the best I've had in BA and the American breakfast fulfills my occasional craving for comfort food.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

Nice little cafe with a cozy patio; great for breakfast along with good Colombian coffee. Flat white available.
Pequeño café con un acogedor patio; perfecto para desayunos junto con un buen café colombiano. Cuentan con flat white.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 9, 2018

Had a late breakfast on a weekday here. I got the yogurt with fruit and my mom got one of the vegetable and cheese omelettes. The cafe con leche was great! The ambiance is also very nice, laid back. I would say it was a bit pricey for what we received, though.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 4, 2018 via mobile

We stopped here twice during our stay in Palermo. The coffee was so flavorful, the best we had in Buenos Aires. My son had the French Toast breakfast he said it was delicious, the omelette was good as was the breakfast sandwich. Customer service was friendly and prompt. We ordered second cappuccinos to get our fix for the day!!!

Date of visit: May 2018